The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

11 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It was just a 20 year old nerd outsmarting the entire security apparatus by running across a rooftop within eyesight of a large group of people. Can we just move on? 

Running across the rooftop in front of the windows of the building behind where local PD and Secret Service snipers were located. 

Everything is fine in the SS...

This is a RUSSIA!!! story that media abd leftists don't care about.

<_<

on Rumble @dbongino is blowing the lid off the Secret Service culture of corruption and CYA -- with a VERY disturbing story about how HE and another Secret Service special agent who now heads Trump's detail tried to warn Secret Service management about a suspected RUSSIAN SPY being hired by the U.S. embassy. Bongino was working for the USSS at the time and was assigned to the Moscow embassy.

He and another agent -- now assigned to Trump's detail -- around 2004 knew there was a suspicious person woman who was hired at the U.S. embassy in Moscow. Bongino referred to her as "Anna" and she was asking too many questions about the functioning of the Secret Service. He and his colleague sent an email back to headquarters in D.C., and thought they would get a pat on the back. But that's not what happened -- they basically were told to shut the F up about it.

It was not UNTIL 2018 when Secret Service and/or U.S. embassy discovered that that same woman was a spy.

This is the level of ineptitude and CYA that Congress is up against in terms of trying to fix the layers of problems and culture of corruption at the Secret Service.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to FBI & DHS/USS And The Assassination Attempt on Trump: The COVER UP

It's really weird that the reliable media isn't getting any of these huge stories.

Isn't it Finding?

I reported within the first 48 hours after the assassination attempt that this lede site agent, a woman from the Pittsburgh field office, is considered inexperienced and incompetent. She’s mainly done Protective Intelligence Division work and not Protective Detail assigned to the inner-most security rings of presidents, former presidents, etc  work, from what my sources tell me.

She has not been fired, as Rowe testified last week, and had no business being the lead site site agent that day - and yes, Secret Service agents are irate that she used a botched plan the very first time they allowed counter snipers at a Trump rally bc either the threat was higher or the detail agents, including the top agent on Trump’s permanent detail - Special Agent Curran, was the only member of his permanent detail on hand that day.

Very good sources tell me Acting Secret Service Dir. Rowe LIED to senators about that during the hearing last week. The rest were CNOS agents, “temps” in Secret Service lingo. @HawleyMO @JesseBWatters @SenRonJohnson @tedcruz

• Thank you (+1) 1