The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

Why don't you figure it out and google it.  You will get results.

It was a rhetorical question, skippy.  Unless by "results" you meant "nothing."

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh great, they finally fixed it after 2 weeks.  Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

It was never broken.  It worked over the weekend.  It worked before I told you to try it.  It has worked for weeks since the assassination attempt.  The AI platforms only use data before a certain date.  For ChatGPT that was September or October 2023.  Search engines had no such problem.  Political operatives took advantage of this to take advantage of you and get you all wound up over nothing.

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

It was never broken.  It worked over the weekend.  It worked before I told you to try it.  It has worked for weeks since the assassination attempt.  The AI platforms only use data before a certain date.  For ChatGPT that was September or October 2023.  Search engines had no such problem.  Political operatives took advantage of this to take advantage of you and get you all wound up over nothing.

I'm talking about Google.com, not ChatGPT.  There is no way that Google.com takes weeks to update their information searches. 

Just now, Doc said:

I'm talking about Google.com, not ChatGPT.  There is no way that Google.com takes weeks to update their information searches. 

So am.  It didn't take weeks.  It always worked.

9 minutes ago, Scraps said:

So am.  It didn't take weeks.  It always worked.

Not as of yesterday it didn't.  I heard about the search and though "sure."  Then I tried it.

Just now, Doc said:

Not as of yesterday it didn't.  I heard about the search and though "sure."  Then I tried it.

As I said.  It worked over the weekend for me.  It worked for me before I told you to try it.  It worked for me after I told you to try it.  I've used it numerous times since the assassination attempt and it always worked.  Must be user error on your part.  I'm not surprised.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

As I said.  It worked over the weekend for me.  It worked for me before I told you to try it.  It worked for me after I told you to try it.  I've used it numerous times since the assassination attempt and it always worked.  Must be user error on your part.  I'm not surprised.

Well you believed Biden was fine, so...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well you believed Biden was fine, so...

Well google worked for me.  Seems to work for everyone else.  You're the only one complaining that it doesn't work for you.  Maybe you need some remedial training.

Edited by Scraps

Just now, Scraps said:

Well google worked for me.  Seems to work for everyone else.  You're the only one complaining that it doesn't work for you.

What are you talking about?  Many people saw the same thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

What are you talking about?  Many people saw the same thing.

Like who?  And were they using an AI platform or and actual search engine?  

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Like who?  And were they using an AI platform or and actual search engine?  

Like I said, Google.com.  Many people on X tweeted about/responded to it.  The AI platform I can see it happening legitimately.

Edited by Doc