The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I never believed that urine part.

The hooker part?

We've already seen that Trump has no aversion to hookers (err, "adult film actresses," = hooker with a camera on), and I'm not so naive as to think that Stormy was his one and only experience.

Still ... a cell phone pinged at the shooters house and also pinged at a very busy location in DC.  That's it? Really?

It doesn't matter what you or I believe, that's a separate issue.  In fact--look--Team Hillary?Hostile Foreign National knew that if they threw out Russia, Hookers and Urine, soemthing would likely would stick.  I guess you can take some solace that it wasn't urine that stuck to you (this time--everyone is into their own thing, maybe that's yours--I don't judge), but Russian hookers sure seemed to.  

Point is, maybe this cell phone ping thing floats some boats. 

Look at those crazy Right-wing conspiracy posts. Who would believe anything so loony?

Oh wait.

THE DAILY CHART: DEMOCRAT EXTREMISTS

There are surveys showing that about a third of Democrats think that the assassination attempt on President Trump was staged, which I suppose is an improvement on the half of Democrats who still believe in the 2016 election Russia hoax.

But more worrisome are the third of Democrats who wished the assassination attempt had succeeded.

That is the finding social scientist Eric Kaufmann reports on Unherd, based on surveys he conducted a few days ago:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/07/the-daily-chart-democrat-extremists.php

https://unherd.com/newsroom/third-of-democrats-wish-donald-trump-had-been-killed/

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WHAT !!!

I'm not going this far yet, but c'mon !

Assassination attempts at that level only happen every four decades or so. The Secret Service did not have a lot of practice, so it’s easy to understand that they would erase theircommunications after an event that almost never happens. I’m sure that Alejandro Mayorkas maintains 100% confidence in this crew.

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Assassination attempts at that level only happen every four decades or so. The Secret Service did not have a lot of practice, so it’s easy to understand that they would erase theircommunications after an event that almost never happens. I’m sure that Alejandro Mayorkas maintains 100% confidence in this crew.

I'll say it again. These chaps blew this assignment so bad that its indistinguishable whether it was malice or incompetence.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

SS texts missing from J6.  J6 pipe bomber cell phone data "corrupted"

If you believe anything these people tell the public then you're as delusional as Finding.

oh....encrypted apps like Signal?

First your government spied on him and his campaign.  

Then they impeached him 100 times.  

Then they prosecuted him.  

Then they tried to kill him.  

Absolutely nothing to see here Trump is a threat to democracy - Harris/The Machine 2024!

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Commies and corporate media:  “But who should they make Harris VP?”

"Someone who regularly visited Crooks' home also visited a building in Washington DC"

Ooh. That narrows it down.

Maybe the postman went to DC.

That mystery visit was on June 26. Right at or adjacent to Capital One arena. Wonder what was going on there on June 26? Anyone bother to check?

I doubt it. So much more fun to make ordinary things appear sinister.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

"Someone who regularly visited Crooks' home also visited a building in Washington DC"

Ooh. That narrows it down.

Maybe the postman went to DC.

That mystery visit was on June 26. Right at or adjacent to Capital One arena. Wonder what was going on there on June 26? Anyone bother to check?

I doubt it. So much more fun to make ordinary things appear sinister.

You've been too obsessed with finding justification to love Harris all day - that’s by design to.  That’s just the machine you love at work….meanwhile 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You've been too obsessed with finding justification to love Harris all day - that’s by design to.  That’s just the machine you love at work….meanwhile 

So laziness/incompetence, not nefarious plot?

Make your mind up!

29 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So laziness/incompetence, not nefarious plot?

Make your mind up!

While one should never attribute to a conspiracy what can be explained by incompetence and stupidity, Director Cheatle of the Secret Service is as incompetent a public official as one can imagine.  The congressional committee had asked for a timeline of the events on the day of the assassination attempt and nine days after the assassination attempt, the Secret Service still hasn't been able to provide it.  She looked feeble and clueless in front of the Congressional committee grilling her.  Insofar as her job is to defend her agency and explain what happened and went wrong, she failed utterly. The only reason I can think of that she hasn't been fired or asked to resign is because there's no one in charge of the Biden Administration right now.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

While one should never attribute to a conspiracy what can be explained by incompetence and stupidity, Director Cheatle of the Secret Service is as incompetent a public official as one can imagine.  The congressional committee had asked for a timeline of the events on the day of the assassination attempt and nine days after the assassination attempt, the Secret Service still hasn't been able to provide it.  She looked feeble and clueless in front of the Congressional committee grilling her.  Insofar as her job is to defend her agency and explain what happened and went wrong, she failed utterly. The only reason I can think of that she hasn't been fired or asked to resign is because there's no one in charge of the Biden Administration right now.  

Absolutely she should be fired.

I think the problem is a common one: we always try to prevent the last tragedy and forget about the ways that the next one could be engineered.

Example: pre-9/11 everything was about stopping passengers with guns and preventing hijackings, including terrorist hijackings demanding ransom. Our entire air security apparatus was set up that way. The 9/11 terrorist exploited that by bring box cutters on board, and by working in small teams. They also exploited it by using the fully fueled jets as the weapons, flying them into buildings to go for the largest body count and (for them) the greatest symbolism. No one even considered that possibility.

While hardly as novel as the 9/11 attacks, sniper attacks were, thankfully, rare. Crazed individuals In a crowd? Not so much. Think Salman Rushdie, or Reagan, or the Slovak PM. Security was focused on those kinds of threats, not on a rooftop sniper. 

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Absolutely she should be fired.

I think the problem is a common one: we always try to prevent the last tragedy and forget about the ways that the next one could be engineered.

Example: pre-9/11 everything was about stopping passengers with guns and preventing hijackings, including terrorist hijackings demanding ransom. Our entire air security apparatus was set up that way. The 9/11 terrorist exploited that by bring box cutters on board, and by working in small teams. They also exploited it by using the fully fueled jets as the weapons, flying them into buildings to go for the largest body count and (for them) the greatest symbolism. No one even considered that possibility.

While hardly as novel as the 9/11 attacks, sniper attacks were, thankfully, rare. Crazed individuals In a crowd? Not so much. Think Salman Rushdie, or Reagan, or the Slovak PM. Security was focused on those kinds of threats, not on a rooftop sniper. 

Right. Nobody ever thinks of long distance rifle fire when it comes to political assassins. Good heavens. 

• Like (+1) 1