The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

Biden put's DEI Bozos in charge with orders to stand down when an assassin takes position, and this is what you get. 

During a CBS News interview in May 2023, Cheatle stated the Secret Service, which had a 48% departure rate, needed to "attract diverse candidates and give opportunities to everybody in the workforce, particularly women." She said she aims to have 30% women in the agency by 2030.

No!  How about you hire people who won't let a former President get his f*cking head shot off.  Oh.  And the reason she got the job was that she was well liked by Jill Biden when Cheatle was responsible for Second Lady detail. 

What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

WTF???

Starting to look like a complete setup and yet some idiot Leftist's on here are still trying to push the "staged" narrative.  These Leftist's are so out of touch with reality it's scary.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

WTF???

This whole situation is making the SS look like it is run by lazy incompetent dopes. We had three snipers inside one building? We had no one on any of the roofs to the right of Trump? Nothing about this gives me confidence that the SS is up to the task.

• Like (+1) 2

Like cocaine in the WH, leaking Dobbs decision, and the J6 pipe bomber the narrative is quickly becoming, once again, that we may never know why/how this happened 

And oh btw....even though we may never know, it's quite possible his motivation was because Trump wasn't conservative enough!

Reliable analysis only morons like Finding lap up eagerly.

45 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

They got in his phone, you might want to drop that part of the lie.

They did get into his phone.  What is the rest of the lie?  Serious question.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Grassy Knoll!!!

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I'll put good money that we won't find out his motive.  Because it's not politically expedient for the Admin.

Because there likely is no "motive" other than a bullied, disaffected, probably on the autism spectrum kid obsessed with guns, ready to end his life in a blaze of final glory.

The motive is our sick society.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Grassy Knoll!!!

Did you watch the vid or are you just stalking my posts now?  Not saying I agree with the vid, but it's food for thought.  What did you think of the vid?  Have any thoughts on the content?

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

Did you watch the vid or are you just stalking my posts now?  Not saying I agree with the vid, but it's food for thought.  What did you think of the vid?  Have any thoughts on the content?

It's garbage. I don't need to watch it. We've seen enough actual facts to know what happened.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's garbage. I don't need to watch it. We've seen enough actual facts to know what happened.

How very open minded of you.  That's cool that you have all the facts within 72 hours.  You must be a clairvoyant.   I'm sure you got those facts from CNN and MSM.

• Thank you (+1) 1

OK, I skimmed it. The guy is fine. He just says it's hard to believe that the shooter apparently brought a ladder and a gun and was able to get up on the roof without the help (or deliberate ignoring) of someone else.

Yes, it is hard to believe. But never assume malice when incompetence provides a sufficient explanation.

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK, I skimmed it. The guy is fine. He just says it's hard to believe that the shooter apparently brought a ladder and a gun and was able to get up on the roof without the help (or deliberate ignoring) of someone else.

Yes, it is hard to believe. But never assume malice when incompetence provides a sufficient explanation.

I definitely agree that incompetence is possible here but how is it possible that this level of incompetence is happening? The SS truly has one job and to do it that poorly should be the end of many careers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1