The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Or maybe he was just a kid doing exactly what all the "Second Amendment people" believe: that gun rights are God-given and are essential so that "the people" can fight back against tyranny. No restrictions allowed.

Who decides what is tyranny? Well, I guess each AR-15 owner has his own idea.

You reap what you sow.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Or maybe he was just a kid doing exactly what all the "Second Amendment people" believe: that gun rights are God-given and are essential so that "the people" can fight back against tyranny. No restrictions allowed.

Who decides what is tyranny? Well, I guess each AR-15 owner has his own idea.

You reap what you sow.

Ignorant and mentally defective post. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Trump: "I was forced to take a bullet for democracy."

Put that crown of thorns on him.

His people that go to jail in the fake elector scheme: "We did it for democracy!"

Horse sh it! 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahaha

Don't worry she's next lol

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

OUT

She should have resigned BEFORE being absolutely torched on national TV, not the day after! Even AOC was laying into her

Trump's new secret service director

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

His people that go to jail in the fake elector scheme: "We did it for democracy!"

Horse sh it! 

Imagine thinking dems are the ones who are " saving democracy "

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Good for them! I bet she doesn't win the presidency in November! 🤣

We talking about Kamala here?

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

4x confirmed that the advance security plan specifically called for local law enforcement to be posted on the roof of building Crooks accessed. No blame placed, but SS ultimately responsible for security plan being executed. By local law enforcement it could be Butler PD, sheriff,  state police etc.

The delay in sniper engaging the shooter was due to sniper team confusion because the security plan had law enforcement on the damn roof.

The sniper team in the video that's everywhere is NOT the team that took out Crooks. It was the other team approximately 400 yards away from Crooks.

One of the shots that ruptured the hydraulic line on the tractor behind the bleachers caused a small explosion that caused confusion about possible additional gunfire.

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I’m getting very woozy watching those guys balance precariously on that sloped roof.  I feel like one wrong step, one reckless turn, an eight of a mile sprint to the edge followed by a long-jump style leap and they would fall 7-9 feet to certain doom.   At a minimum that SS agent is going to get grass stains on his suit and mess up his weejuns.  

• Haha (+1) 1