The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

I think she should be removed, but....

In my view, give up on the conspiracy theory or anything that involves encrypted/non encrypted com, or non recorded com.

I think those are red herrings.

It was a massive screw up that could have altered history, but those two issues suggest nothing.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

SS texts missing from J6.  J6 pipe bomber cell phone data "corrupted"

If you believe anything these people tell the public then you're as delusional as Finding.

Video surveillance footage conveniently missing the night Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.  

• Like (+1) 1

I am wondering what further level of evidence would convince a person that at least one person, and then a bunch of them, in the SS were part of allowing the attempt? I do truly believe that someone in the SS helped him to get the shots. I thought don't know what would be required to convince me Cheatel is also involved. She is so incompetent in almost every context it is easy to believe she is covering her stupidity only. 

I can’t stand the normal practice of a congressperson interrupting constantly. I equally can’t stand the typical government worm that won’t give straight answers. All that said, this clip made my blood boil and this lady needs to quit or be fired immediately. An absolute embarrassment. That Mayorkas would give her a vote of confidence is just plain depressing. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

By the way, there's no clear constitutional authority for the impeachment of someone like Cheatle, known as an "inferior officer" in constitutional law.

But don't let that stop you in your campaign for a job in the Trump Administration, Nancy.

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

By the way, there's no clear constitutional authority for the impeachment of someone like Cheatle, known as an "inferior officer" in constitutional law.

But don't let that stop you in your campaign for a job in the Trump Administration, Nancy.

Then charge her with Comperatore's murder.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I can’t stand the normal practice of a congressperson interrupting constantly. I equally can’t stand the typical government worm that won’t give straight answers. All that said, this clip made my blood boil and this lady needs to quit or be fired immediately. An absolute embarrassment. That Mayorkas would give her a vote of confidence is just plain depressing. 

These things are almost always political theater, with supporters of one party thrilled when their guy questions, outraged when their guy is questioned.  This one is unique because the failure was so catastrophic (intentionally or otherwise), and the politicians want cover for their party.  Obv, R’s will be outraged because it was their guy who nearly had his head taken off.  D’s see an opportunity to distance themselves from past incendiary comments by offering this lady as a sacrificial lamb. 

I also recognize that the last thing anyone in the hot seat will do is provide any relevant information.  It’s not in her best interest to do so.  If you could actually trust the investigators, you would want them to do the hard, dirty work to get to the bottom of what failed, who was to blame and how to fix it. The problem is the system isn’t set up for transparency, and the system seems to protect the system first. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

MAGA chasing their tails over this assassination attempt the rest of the country has already forgotten about. Good! 

Number of votes MAGA will gain going after Secret Service: 0 

Go get 'em tigers! 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

MAGA chasing their tails over this assassination attempt the rest of the country has already forgotten about. Good! 

Go get 'em tigers! 

That's why even Dem lawmakers were destroying Cheatle yesterday...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Go get 'em tigers! 

You're delusional 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It isn't about getting votes.

It's about removing somebody who has no reasonable explanation about her group's gross failure, and the incredibly legitimate concern that based on her explanation, it could happen again. 

If she was in the military of corporate America, she would be gone immediately.

Dust bin addition, and soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Oh, its political. The right wing has a women to go after. Blood in the water. This is the party that wants women that get abortions put in jai

They can't help themselves 

• Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, sherpa said:

I think she should be removed, but....

In my view, give up on the conspiracy theory or anything that involves encrypted/non encrypted com, or non recorded com.

I think those are red herrings.

It was a massive screw up that could have altered history, but those two issues suggest nothing.

The encrypted chat reporting comes directly from sources inside the SS.

Any conjecture or "conspiracy" theorizing lies directly at the feet of the very people running government agencies who consistently lie and obfuscate.

• Like (+1) 1

In addition to Cheatle admitting she uses encrypted apps to communicate with foreign partners on both her personal and government devices, the reporting from Bongino from sources inside the SS is that she uses encrypted apps to communicate with personnel at the WH. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The encrypted chat reporting comes directly from sources inside the SS.

I don't deny that, I simply wonder if that provides any probative value.

I don't know what the SS sop is for encrypted com, and it has not been explained.

I think it is quite reasonable that some would be encrypted and some not.

When I was deployed on the carrier and flying, depending on what we were doing, some things were encrypted and some were not we were constantly trailed and monitored by Soviet intel ship. The encrypted stuff was things we didn't want them to hear. I can see a similar situation with the SS. Not everything needs to be "covered," and doing so slows things down.

Until someone explains how that is suspicious, I'm not going to believe it is.

People post fake alarm things all the time. I was reading a post  here yesterday that included some tweet about a temp flying restriction being in place at where Biden was holding up. Not just the fact, but the entire FAA notice, with the obvious implication that was somehow significant. 

It's not. The FAA does that for all presidential locations, all the time, just as they do for all NFL games.

• Thank you (+1) 1