The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

18 minutes ago, Westside said:

Imagine making ***** up just because you hate them so much? Then imagine they actually start believing their own lies? Then imagine repeating the same lies over and over and over again. What kind of mental illness does this person have that allows him to hate so much?

Useful idiocy / TDS

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Westside said:

Nope, Biden is though. 
Just ask his daughter and the female aids who worked for biden.

Trump isn't a cheat and liar? A con artist? Trump U is calling for you....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So is the mayor of Moscow with his five million dollar “gift” to the bidens. Or china, who has supplied the biden cartel with diamonds and money. Not to mention the 25+ shell accounts he keeps all of his bribery money. 
If you believe half the crap you spew, I’ve got a hunter biden masterpiece to sell you. 😆😆😆😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

trump steaks, trump wine, Jarrod's billions from the Saudis, ignoring Kashogi's murder, $1 million "initiation" fee to Mar a lago, ridiculously priced rooms for secret service agents at trump properties, expected trump property room rentals for foreign diplomats etc...trump lies at every rally and debate.  He's still pushing the dangerous election steal lie and the Jan 6 lies.  MAGA's don't seem to recognize scale.  What the Biden admin has/is doing is awful.  It's been revealed and the party overwhelmingly wants to replace Biden.  Any R who spoke of replacing trump in the last decade has been blackballed.  We are having a spirited and healthy debate.  btw, a  recent poll showed 32% of Americans (that same 32% we keep seeing) want an authoritarian president.  Who among the cons here agrees?

https://newrepublic.com/article/183866/americans-want-authoritarian-president-trump

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trump steaks, trump wine, Jarrod's billions from the Saudis, ignoring Kashogi's murder, $1 million "initiation" fee to Mar a lago, ridiculously priced rooms for secret service agents at trump properties, expected trump property room rentals for foreign diplomats etc...trump lies at every rally and debate.  He's still pushing the dangerous election steal lie and the Jan 6 lies.  MAGA's don't seem to recognize scale.  What the Biden admin has/is doing is awful.  It's been revealed and the party overwhelmingly wants to replace Biden.  Any R who spoke of replacing trump in the last decade has been blackballed.  We are having a spirited and healthy debate.  btw, a  recent poll showed 31% of Americans want an authoritarian president.  Who among the cons here agree?

Time to call the bull pen and get Harris in there. She would change this debate immediatly

Serial sex offender vs a champion of women's rights, I'll take that fight!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Imagine if the Supreme Court said a President was basically immune from prosecution if he tried to assassinate his opponent

But the point still stands, they didn't need additional resources to see that roof needed covered. And Trump deserves to be in jail, he is a criminal

Imagine voting for a rapist who brags about sexually assaulting women, I can't

Imagine a politician created several bills that resulted in the imprisonment of millions of minorities and then electing that guy president? I couldn’t imagine that. Biden should be in jail for that

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Imagine a politician created several bills that resulted in the imprisonment of millions of minorities and then electing that guy president? I couldn’t imagine that. Biden should be in jail for that

Biden isn't the one headed to jail....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Exclusive: The Secret Service top brass, Cheatle included, hand out bonuses to mid-level managers who cut manpower, resources requests from those Secret Service special agents and officers on the ground in charge of protecting the presidents, vice president, former presidents, etc. 

There's a team of special agents or Uniform Division officers (counter snipers are UD, not agents) doing all the advance work on the ground to figure out how many resources are needed. That team includes the lead advance agent, the site agent, the counter sniper team conducting the initial survey of the rally or event venue. 

Then those agents/officers (counter snipers are officers, not agents) sends it to the LEAD ADVANCE AGENT -- who then send all their detailed manpower requests to the Assistant Director Protective Operations, or ADPO, back in Washington, a GS-14 or around that level of official, who reviews the plan, looks at all the diagrams, and they decide what kind of resources the event is going to get. 

There are almost always cuts, an notion of "do more with less," a source within the Secret Service community tells me. 

My sources tell me these GS-14s or around that level of manager, get bonuses based on how much money they can save for the agency based on the cuts. 

"They put it in their final reports to their managers, 'Hey, look how much money we saved this year,'" the source continued.. "It's really goofy, because they look a all the diagrams, and in their wisdom back in D.C. -- they're not the ones at the site -- how much, how many resources you're gonna get."

• BillsFanNC changed the title to FBI & DHS/USSS "Ongoing Investigation" into Assassination Attempt on Trump: The Cover-Up
3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trump steaks, trump wine, ......

What's your issue with the Trump winery. I'm quite close to that property and in the wine grape buisness, so I'm wondering what your issue is?

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

What's your issue with the Trump winery. I'm quite close to that property and in the wine grape buisness, so I'm wondering what your issue is?

It's a business named with the following letters p,r,t,u,m arranged in this order: Trump 

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/donald-trump-wines.  I haven't tried it.  My b-in-law is a master of wine in Europe.  I'll ask his opinion next time we talk but I'll bet he hasn't tried it either.   I don't believe Virginia wines are top on his list.  He's never mentioned or recommended any that I recall.  Not on mine either.  I also don't like his directly, monetarily capitalizing on his presidency either.  Emoluments...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

I'm certain that you can find this all over reliable media.

BREAKING: Sen. Ron Johnson and his staff have written an initial report from his bipartisan investigation informed by whistleblowers who have talked to his office. I’ve obtained the 13-page executive summary of it.
Some of this Sen. Johnson discussed with Fox News Morning with Maria this morning -- but here are all the details and the report itself.

Key findings:
1.) Secret Service did not attend a security briefing provided to local special weapons and tactics (SWAT) and sniper teams the morning of July 13, 2024. Why not?

--There was a 9 a.m. briefing on July 13, 2024, Butler County Emergency Services (Butler ESU) provided a security briefing for the local SWAT teams and snipers assigned to the rally. In addition to Butler County, local SWAT teams and snipers from Washington County and Beaver County were also tasked with security responsibilities.

2. Local law enforcement said communications were siloed and they were not in frequent radio contact directly with Secret Service.

3. Local law enforcement notified command about Crooks prior to the shooting and received confirmation that Secret Service was aware of the notification.

4. Following the shooting Secret Service was seen on the roof of the AGR building with local law enforcement; photos of the shooter were sent to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) for facial recognition.

5.) Secret Service was initially not going to send snipers to the rally, according to local law
enforcement.

The screenshots of subsequent pages of the report will continue in linked tweets.

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/donald-trump-wines.  I haven't tried it.  My b-in-law is a master of wine in Europe.  I'll ask his opinion next time we talk but I'll bet he hasn't tried it either.   I don't believe Virginia wines are top on his list.  He's never mentioned or recommended any that I recall.  Not on mine either.  I also don't like his directly, monetarily capitalizing on his presidency either.  Emoluments...

Oh. I thought you were suggesting something nefarious about the trump winery, which would be idiotic.

It's a fine place with a very good product, and well respected in the area.

The link you provided was written in 2017. That is a lifetime ago in that business.

The guy who ran it after Kluge's wife bankrupted the place, Gabrielle Rausse, and sold it to Trump is an acquaintance. When I went through viticulture/enology class here, when I started my vineyard, he was the principal "teacher."

Absolutely fabulous guy with a fantastic, respected reputation who helped me a lot in my first three years. Always answered the phone. I spent an afternoon in that very vineyard learning the finer points of pruning.

Regarding that winery, D. Trump has nothing to do with it.

His kid runs it and is doing a fine job.

They were very successful at the recent Governor's Cup, and as I said, 2017 is a long time ago. Different folks, different grapes.

Speaking of Virginia wines, the Monticello AVA, was named last year's "Wine Region of the Year," by Wine Enthusiast, competing against regions in California, Italy, France, South Africa and Australia, so something is going OK.

https://blog.virginiawine.org/virginia-is-home-to-wine-region-of-the-year/

2017 was a long time ago, and they were still getting over the Mrs Kluge ownership. 

In a brief self congratulatory weakness, my 2017 grapes produced a Petit Verdot which was awarded a Governor's Cup Silver Medal in the 2121 competition.

• Thank you (+1) 1