The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

3 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

It was obvious from day 1 this was an inside job. Who exactly gave the order, did the planning and who all was involved is all that's left to expose.

Totally obvious! That kid was just a patsy

• Agree 2

On 7/15/2024 at 12:35 AM, US Egg said:

Temporary agents? Probably all dead now

On 7/17/2024 at 1:26 PM, BillsFanNC said:

He literally asked the cops where would be the best vantage point to shoot the president from, and they told him! They even asked if he needed help setting up his ladder.

Gees! You can't make this stuff up! 🤣

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just a random observation.

You have achieved a rare accomplishment here.

Your regular posts are often so bizarre, off target, unsupported and weird, that when you are intentionally posting sarcasm as a joke, a lot of people don't know.

I call it "postal relativism," when the judgement of the sincerity of a post or series of posts is based more on what the author has stated in the past than on the current post.

Well done.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He literally asked the cops where would be the best vantage point to shoot the president from, and they told him! They even asked if he needed help setting up his ladder.

Gees! You can't make this stuff up! 🤣

I doubt that really happened

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Temporary agents?

I'm wondering if maybe the 2 women agents by the Beast are temporary agents.

And I'm with @sherpa.  Your posts about this are quite bazaar.  I thought a couple of times they were pure comedic sarcasm but it's starting to seem you really believe it.

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm wondering if maybe the 2 women agents by the Beast are temporary agents.

And I'm with @sherpa.  Your posts about this are quite bazaar.  I thought a couple of times they were pure comedic sarcasm but it's starting to seem you really believe it.

I'm in this 1000% baby! Sherpa is just upset about his hero Richard Simmons getting dragged into all this, but that's just how it goes

56 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I doubt that really happened

Fact: Before he shot at the president, the cops did see him. Did he ask them for help? That info has not come out yet

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'm in this 1000% baby! Sherpa is just upset about his hero Richard Simmons getting dragged into all this, but that's just how it goes

Fact: Before he shot at the president, the cops did see him. Did he ask them for help? That info has not come out yet

I would agree there is some squirrely stuff about this.

Who do you think is behind it?

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Imagine if the Supreme Court said a President was basically immune from prosecution if he tried to assassinate his opponent

But the point still stands, they didn't need additional resources to see that roof needed covered. And Trump deserves to be in jail, he is a criminal

Imagine voting for a rapist who brags about sexually assaulting women, I can't

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Imagine if the Supreme Court said a President was basically immune from prosecution if he tried to assassinate his opponent

But the point still stands, they didn't need additional resources to see that roof needed covered. And Trump deserves to be in jail, he is a criminal

Imagine voting for a rapist who brags about sexually assaulting women, I can't

Imagine making ***** up just because you hate them so much? Then imagine they actually start believing their own lies? Then imagine repeating the same lies over and over and over again. What kind of mental illness does this person have that allows him to hate so much?

9 minutes ago, Westside said:

Imagine making ***** up just because you hate them so much? Then imagine they actually start believing their own lies? Then imagine repeating the same lies over and over and over again. What kind of mental illness does this person have that allows him to hate so much?

Trump isn't a sexual predator?