The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

wow, one guy worked for pfizer and max baucas.  One guy is affiliated with the evil brookings institution.  The company has changed hands often.  big deal.  this is like 4 other degrees from 6 degrees of separation.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

wow, one guy worked for pfizer and max baucas.  One guy is affiliated with the evil brookings institution.  The company has changed hands often.  big deal.  this is like 4 other degrees from 6 degrees of separation.

So effin insane.

A good reminder of the kinds of people who still populate this place. DR disciples. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Whoever this goof Darren Beattie is, he's evidence of really ignorant people saying really stupid things.

Happens every day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Whoever this goof Darren Beattie is, he's evidence of really ignorant people saying really stupid things.

Happens every day.

Notice the former CIA he quoted as his example deleted the tweet saying Trump orchestrated getting shot to avoid jail.

He couldn't possibly say anything more stupid than that.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Angry 1

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Notice the former CIA he quoted as his example deleted the tweet saying Trump orchestrated getting shot to avoid jail.

He couldn't possibly say anything more stupid than that.

So he uses some stupid claim by an ex analyst; not agent, an analyst, so state that:

"The reality is that their all a bunch of hag bags like this."

Ya. That passes for sound, discerning judgement.

I wondered who this Beattie guy was, so I looked up his little bio to check his bona fides to make such a preposterous generalization.

I that bio, he claims to have been an "ex White House official."

His bio claims that he was actually a member of the "United States Commission for the Preservation of American Heritage Abroad," who was fired when Biden took office.

Ya. for sure that makes him a White House Official and credible source to judge the entire CIA.

That's the kind of nonsense that gets put out by these goofs every day, and you can do that little red X thing on this post again if you like.

Either way, his broad brush claim is ridiculous and it's Bidenesque BS.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sherpa said:

So he uses some stupid claim by an ex analyst; not agent, an analyst, so state that:

"The reality is that their all a bunch of hag bags like this."

Ya. That passes for sound, discerning judgement.

When you make a claim for the world to see that Trump staged the assassination attempt to avoid jail I'm not too concerned about the guy pointing it out engaging in a little hyperbole while doing so.

I wondered who this Beattie guy was, so I looked up his little bio to check his bona fides to make such a preposterous generalization.

I that bio, he claims to have been an "ex White House official."

His bio claims that he was actually a member of the "United States Commission for the Preservation of American Heritage Abroad," who was fired when Biden took office.

Ya. for sure that makes him a White House Official and credible source to judge the entire CIA.

He was a speech writer for Trump. Many of the times I've seen him refer to his time as a White House official it's been with tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Edit: I guess his time extended into the Biden administration as well. Example of tongue in cheek post.

That's the kind of nonsense that gets put out by these goofs every day, and you can do that little red X thing on this post again if you like.

Either way, his broad brush claim is ridiculous and it's Bidenesque BS.

I used the X because it was clear the tweet he was referring to had been deleted and that you didn't read it. At least I hope so.

His actual job is Revolver news. One of the "scum alternative media" pointing out all the J6 inconsistencies, including the ridiculous IC narrative around the DNC pipe bomb.

Edited by BillsFanNC

Highly recommend you take the time to watch this detailed and well presented analysis.

Beyond this analysis using real data, the other piece of evidence that makes me reject the lone gunman theory is the FBI putting it out there within hours of the shooting. Before they even claimed to have access to his phone. 

If the IC is reporting something about Trump you'll be very well served to doubt it from the start.

• Like (+1) 1

Not only did she delete the tweet, she deleted her account.

Yeah Beattie was wrong to paint with a broad brush, but with a moronic take of such magnitude it gets lost in the shuffle.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Highly recommend you take the time to watch this detailed and well presented analysis.

Beyond this analysis using real data, the other piece of evidence that makes me reject the lone gunman theory is the FBI putting it out there within hours of the shooting. Before they even claimed to have access to his phone. 

If the IC is reporting something about Trump you'll be very well served to doubt it from the start.

“I’m just a patsy!!!”

— Thomas Matthew Crooks, probably.