The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They were willing to sacrifice him jr. Even they are sick of his *****!

Could you imagine if you had to spend the whole day with that ####### guarding him? I’d get another job.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, of course

Yes. Shhhh, of course I’m right. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Why would you need protection? Who the heck is after you? Stinky? lol

I have exactly the same number of attempts on my life as Jill Biden, I think.  Stink is cool, we’ve addressed that. 

I am really starting to believe it was an inside job. I’m not saying they set it up and recruited that kid but what I am saying is if they came across this type of situation during the campaign to let the act happen and then act…..then deal with the aftermath.

To think what happened with allowing that kid up on the roof…you have to want that to happen because if anyone was doing their job just a tinsy, tiny little bit, that could never happen.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

I am really starting to believe it was an inside job. I’m not saying they set it up and recruited that kid but what I am saying is if they came across this type of situation during the campaign to let the act happen and then act…..then deal with the aftermath.

To think what happened with allowing ghat kid up on the roof…you have ton want that to happen because if anyone was doing their job just a tinsy, tiny little bit, that could never happen.

It’s hard not to think that way. The stunning level of incompetence, which defies belief, invites it.  

This guy has written books on the JFK and MLK assassinations. He is not a conspiracy theorist re: JFK. If your blood doesn’t boil over all this, you are the problem. Effing outrageous. 

• Agree 2

Again all I need to know is that a sniper had him in his sights for 3 minutes before he started shooting and was rebuffed by Cheatle.  Lock her up.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again all I need to know is that a sniper had him in his sights for 3 minutes before he started shooting and was rebuffed by Cheatle.  Lock her up.

I saw this on twitter in the aftermath but haven’t seen it confirmed and nobody is raising the roof about it now. Wondering if it’s true. 

42 minutes ago, Beast said:

To think what happened with allowing that kid up on the roof…you have to want that to happen because if anyone was doing their job just a tinsy, tiny little bit, that could never happen.

manchurian candidate

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I saw this on twitter in the aftermath but haven’t seen it confirmed and nobody is raising the roof about it now. Wondering if it’s true. 

I don't know how it can't be, at least the part about the sniper seeing him for at least 3 minutes prior.  That's what their job is.  And he had to be in contact with Cheatle about what to do.

Edited by Doc

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Thank you, I knew you would come around, well aside from that seriously flawed last point you made at the bottom :doh:

Be that as it may, Jill Biden, celebrities and whoever else you pointed out (not @stinky finger, the inbred 🤣) but those people don't go around excusing the number one killer of children in America, guns, then seek protections for themselves from guns.

Admit it. You have a crush on me. 

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't know how it can't be, at least the part about the sniper seeing him for at least 3 minutes prior.  That's what their job is.  And he had to be in contact with Cheatle about what to do.

We dont think that Cheatle is running any of these details personally in real time, right?

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

We dont think that Cheatle is running any of these details personally in real time, right?

She's the head of the USSS so she's who I'd go after first.  If she wants to flip...