The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

THIS EXPLAINS A LOT:  

Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle landed job after push by Jill Biden’s office, sources say.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-news/secret-service-director-kim-cheatle-landed-job-after-push-by-jill-bidens-office-sources/

Cheatle, 53, is the second woman to lead the presidential protection agency and secured the non-Senate-confirmed role in August 2022 after a three-year stint as senior director of global security at PepsiCo.

How'd she do at Pepsi? Did she defend Pepsi machines or stop people from stealing cans of soda?

• Like (+1) 1

Biden outrage leads to Director of Secret Service termination.   Director Schultz to start immediately.  

Schultz.jpg.5c7c42fcf92b58c0ae281fba10b73d66.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

President Biden moves quickly to replace dismissed Secrete Service leadership.  Assistant Director R.P. Coltrane to start immediately.  

Roscoe.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Doc said:

DEI strikes again.  Hiring snipers who are sloped-roof challenged...

This whole sloped roof thing might actually be the reason and I will explain why. I once had a job where I had to get on multiple roofs everyday. Our company had a nice ladder for us that some of the smaller women could not carry due to its bulk. OSHA somehow got involved and they removed all the larger ladders and gave us all smaller ladders, with a weight limit of 225. In government situations the standard is usually based on the least competent and least able person. The SS should never be that way but the director is a moron in many ways 

• Like (+1) 1

Local police who were assigned by the Secret Service to help spot threats in the crowd at Donald Trump’s rally Saturday were inside the building where a gunman had positioned himself on the roof to shoot at the former president, according to a Secret Service official briefed on the incident.

Cop1: "Hey, who's the kid with the ladder and gun?"

Cop2: "Who cares, these donuts are great!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/07/16/trump-rally-shooter-building-police-snipers/

image.png.3b04a606ada5f2c4ef773fa4bf3163c3.png

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

They didn't seem to be having any trouble with a sloped roof on the other building.  Scroll down a bit...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-rally-shooting-secret-service-identified-rooftop-security-flaw-rcna161783

Something's definitely up.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I was going to say yesterday that the Feds deferring to local law enforcement is the kind of clown show this Admin would sanction.

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This whole sloped roof thing might actually be the reason and I will explain why. I once had a job where I had to get on multiple roofs everyday. Our company had a nice ladder for us that some of the smaller women could not carry due to its bulk. OSHA somehow got involved and they removed all the larger ladders and gave us all smaller ladders, with a weight limit of 225. In government situations the standard is usually based on the least competent and least able person. The SS should never be that way but the director is a moron in many ways 

So they're sacrificing the security of one of the two Presidential candidates to make it easier for unqualified people?  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So they're sacrificing the security of one of the two Presidential candidates to make it easier for unqualified people?  Pathetic.

This is what DEI is all about, the quality does not matter, only the demographics. There are a lot of people who think personal talent, skill, and dedication matter to success, almost all are Dems 

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

The sloped roof excuse defies all idiocracy. You can’t claim that when your sniper teams were on sloped roofs. In the words of Biden “come on, man”. 

Just from eyeballing it, it appears like the slope of the roof of the red building the sniper team was on was a sharper angle than the tan building the shooter was on.

• Like (+1) 2