The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Do you ask yourself why you immediately resort to insults?

Anyway, feel free to share your info. There have been plenty of threats over the years and they don't resort to shooting people immediately.

You believe the SS has allowed men with guns to be anywhere near the president without taking them down immediately? This is why I insulted you, your comment is ignorant and you are pretending you know what the SS does when you seem to think they act as normal cops.

• Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You believe the SS has allowed men with guns to be anywhere near the president without taking them down immediately? This is why I insulted you, your comment is ignorant and you are pretending you know what the SS does when you seem to think they act as normal cops.

I literally said in another post prior that I think the SS and counter snipers have different procedures than the cops. 

You're just immature and emotional, so you lash out at strangers on the internet, knowing there's no consequences.

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Do you ask yourself why you immediately resort to insults?

Anyway, feel free to share your info. There have been plenty of threats over the years and they don't resort to shooting people immediately.

I understand the sentiment, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. I wish I could find a resource.

That’s easy, it’s because he’s an idiot!

14 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

That's your prerogative, but it doesn't work that way, as far as I know. Just in general terms, some guy climbing buildings with a rifle in a rural area, you'd have to warn him to put the gun down before opening fire on him.

This you? Why would you comment if you have zero idea what you are talking about? You can call me immature, but you tried to present yourself as having dealt with these guys. They don't discuss exact protocols with most people but step one is protect President then step two eliminate threat, however needed. Trump per protocol should have been removed the moment shooter was seen on roof, and then threat eliminated. 

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So you tell me ... exactly how far away from the secured area did the kid need to be in order to be allowed to walk around freely with an AR-15? 100 yards? Half a mile? 20 miles?

If it's his Second Amendment right to be armed, well, then it's a right, not a privilege. Should the SS have executed him before he started shooting?

A Ukranian sniper last year set a new record by shooting a Russian soldier from over 4,000 yards.

So, I’d say they would need to clear out about a 3 mile perimeter to be safe.

They wasted millions on the J6 bull#### committee.  They won't spend two cents on this investigation.  

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Agree completely.  I'm a deer hunter who has a box stock rifle, decent scope, and I use off the shelf ammo.  150 yards is f*cking easy.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

Per Bongino sources in secret service:

Very few among the detail at Trump rally were actual Secret Service Agents. Outsourced security personnel from other agencies made up most of detail.

They had been monitoring shooter since he came within perimeter. Lost track of him, and he was hiding in a building about 300 yards away. Question is: Why was Trump even on stage with a threat within perimeter?

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This you? Why would you comment if you have zero idea what you are talking about? You can call me immature, but you tried to present yourself as having dealt with these guys. They don't discuss exact protocols with most people but step one is protect President then step two eliminate threat, however needed. Trump per protocol should have been removed the moment shooter was seen on roof, and then threat eliminated. 

Now you're saying exactly what I said in my other post. 

You have issues.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Now you're saying exactly what I said in my other post. 

You have issues.

So you in one post are arguing they would eliminate the guy and in another post stating they would wait? Those two thoughts are exclusionary of each other in this case, the shooter was not where SS could make sure he was not a threat without shooting him. If your point is the SS would rather not kill civilians then ok, but that is barely related to this situation and not worth adding to the conversation.

1 minute ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

So you in one post are arguing they would eliminate the guy and in another post stating they would wait? Those two thoughts are exclusionary of each other in this case, the shooter was not where SS could make sure he was not a threat without shooting him. If your point is the SS would rather not kill civilians then ok, but that is barely related to this situation and not worth adding to the conversation.

Not what I said. Try again if you want.... But I'm not finding this conversation worthwhile. 

53 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Per Bongino sources in secret service:

Very few among the detail at Trump rally were actual Secret Service Agents. Outsourced security personnel from other agencies made up most of detail.

They had been monitoring shooter since he came within perimeter. Lost track of him, and he was hiding in a building about 300 yards away. Question is: Why was Trump even on stage with a threat within perimeter?

This is basically the process I was alluding to and why I still think there was a major failure in communication or someone not following the correct process.