The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

At minimum the protective security detail around President Trump yesterday was a catastrophic failure.

An investigation is needed obviously. Unfortunately it's being conducted by the same agency that spied on the protectee in question. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

Someone obviously screwed up. You can't leave an obvious shooting position uncovered like that. These guys are trained to look for places where a shooter might go and...well...shoot. Total failure of those are there to stop this stuff

All those damn fools who said schools, malls, sporting events should be hunkered down, what say you?

One thing is for sure, no guns will be allowed in the Milwaukee Convention Center because guns are dangerous

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Two disgusting wastes of skin.

Please everyone put these worthless a holes on ignore.

Dumb as a stump. You are the problem. I thought you put me on ignore a long time ago? What happened? I have more work to do then!

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Dumb as a stump. You are the problem. I thought you put me on ignore a long time ago? What happened? I have more work to do then!

Your desperation is showing. Not a good look, champ.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Your desperation is showing. Not a good look, champ.

LOL. Desperate? For what? Trump is going to win, it has been obvious since the debate at least. With your lack of reading comprehension you wouldn’t know that I am fine with that. I don’t support Biden and won’t be voting. 

if trump doesn’t win that will be them end of him. 

If trump wins that will be the end of him because He will expose himself for the moron we all know he is, it will only take 4 short years. I can’t lose.

• Sad 1

4th...I know you're dull, but here's a hint.

When I put this under one of your posts:  ⬆️ 

It means I'm commenting on you as a proven moron without reading your current drivel. Unfortunately sometimes other posters quote you and that content is not subject to the ignore feature. 

Now, continue fuk.cing off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

4th...I know you're dull, but here's a hint.

When I put this under one of your posts:  ⬆️ 

It means I'm commenting on you as a proven moron without reading your current drivel. Unfortunately sometimes other posters quote you and that content is not subject to the ignore feature. 

Now, continue fuk.cing off.

I think you’ve mistaken me for someone who cares what you have to say. You are the biggest *****en moron on here. No one give a ***** about you.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Secret Service and FBI investigation into assassination attempt on former President Trump
13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's just excuses.  A guy on a roof that even spectators saw and tried to alert law enforcement about is a massive failure that can't be excused.

• Like (+1) 1

Only one thing to notice here: as soon as the gunman was ID'd as a young registered Republican (probably disturbed) gun nut who was given an AR by his father, Ol' Tarheel performed the Trump Two-Step Turnaround by trying to change the topic to Secret Service Failure.

Question: wasn't this kid walking around outside a secured area with a long gun exactly what the 2nd Amendment protects? Why are people saying the Secret Service should have stopped him? He was just exercising his Second Amendment rights right up until the time he started shooting at Trump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Question: wasn't this kid walking around outside a secured area with a long gun exactly what the 2nd Amendment protects? Why are people saying the Secret Service should have stopped him? He was just exercising his Second Amendment rights right up until the time he started shooting at Trump.

Ahhh.

The famous fake questions, that he knows the correct answers to.

Poor Frank attempting sarcasm in post after post, trying desperately to make a point. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and failing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, B-Man said:

Ahhh.

Poor Frank attempting sarcasm in post after post, trying desperately to make a point. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and failing.

It's almost like Finding is a joke and should be ignored.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ahhh.

So you tell me ... exactly how far away from the secured area did the kid need to be in order to be allowed to walk around freely with an AR-15? 100 yards? Half a mile? 20 miles?

If it's his Second Amendment right to be armed, well, then it's a right, not a privilege. Should the SS have executed him before he started shooting?