Trump and Family Statements After Assassination Attempt

It will be funny watching idiots run to trip over themselves saying it was a piece of glass. Medical records will obviously be released and leaked quickly to try and attack the narrative to claim he lied.

The others will come up and say no proof it was political because Trump is MechaHitler.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, US Egg said:

LOL at this *****! Biblical? *****en morons! The hero worship and veneration of this man is laughable. But because of the way he is worshipped is the reason I’m am glad he didn’t get killed. This already made him a martyr, I can’t imagine what would have happened if he died? 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

LOL at this *****! Biblical? *****en morons! The hero worship and veneration of this man is laughable. But because of the way he is worshipped is the reason I’m am glad he didn’t get killed. This already made him a martyr, I can’t imagine what would have happened if he died? 

Your outlet for  24/7 hate and minimizing your own insignificance survives. Congrats and enjoy. I’m sure it will all work out nicely for you. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Your outlet for  24/7 hate and minimizing your own insignificance survives. Congrats and enjoy. I’m sure it will all work out nicely for you. 

The irony here is just too funny.

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Trump and Family Statements After Assassination Attempt
33 minutes ago, US Egg said:

If God was protecting him he wouldn’t have got shot! Are you saying God failed like the secret service did?

The funny part to me is people think God is involved in this mess. 

there is a god involved, just not the one you think it is.

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

If God was protecting him he wouldn’t have got shot! Are you saying God failed like the secret service did?

The funny part to me is people think God is involved in this mess. 

there is a god involved, just not the one you think it is.

I thought you said it was staged and no one behind Trump got hurt ?

And still keep going with your ridiculous statements ???

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Putin said:

I thought you said it was staged and no one behind Trump got hurt ?

And still keep going with your ridiculous statements ???

You ain’t too *****en bright are you? Or you read only as far as you wanted? Pulled out what suited your agenda? When more came out I changed my opinion which I have the right to do. 

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Weird, I hadn't thought of that.

God protected Jesus when he was a baby and directed Joseph take him and Mary into Egypt. Herod didn’t lay a finger on him! 

18 hours ago, boyst said:

It will be funny watching idiots run to trip over themselves saying it was a piece of glass. Medical records will obviously be released and leaked quickly to try and attack the narrative to claim he lied.

The others will come up and say no proof it was political because Trump is MechaHitler.

so that idiot spokeswoman will say someone dropped a glass and an incident occurred.

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Melania statement.

This is honestly a great statement. Imagine if Trump himself made such a statement, lived and acted in such a way towards everyone.

Can such a close brush with death change a man in that manner? It's happened before....

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1