Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Inside job. They let the shooter take his shot

You think? I mean, it is strange they did not cover a shot the shooter obviously figured out was a good place to shoot from. Someone either screwed up big time, or you might be right

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Kind of strange that a brand new hole in his head was not still bleeding. There did look like a hole, like a shot, not a graze, but blood was no longer coming out. That is odd, but strange things happen

I bet there are hundreds of camera angles of this that will be up on social media very soon

are you deliberately this obtusely dense or does it just come naturally?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You think? I mean, it is strange they did not cover a shot the shooter obviously figured out was a good place to shoot from. Someone either screwed up big time, or you might be right

According to this guy they were calling attention to a guy with a rifle for 2 plus minutes 

Inside f…ing job

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

cnn saying its just more peaceful protests.

Tourists? Like some say Jan 6 people were?

Just now, Big Blitz said:

According to this guy they were calling attention to a guy with a rifle for 2 plus minutes 

Inside f…ing job

But that would take a lot, multiple law enforcement agencies.

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You literally posted something 2 minutes ago that this is all staged. Maann late stage democrat is looking rough on u.

Well if it’s not staged, like most here claim, you got to give credit where it’s due. I have a lot of respect for law enforcement and military. Not politicians. 

It would be a lot easier to believe that it was not staged if the first words out of everyone’s mouth wasn’t “ he just won the election”. 

I can’t get over his instincts in that moment.

Millimeters away from being dead and he pumps his fist while yelling “fight”.

Never been his biggest fan, but F’in A… I’ll crawl over glass to vote for this man. 🇺🇸 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

I won’t say yes or no but very plausible.

They should all be fired instantly. Best case is they are negligent. Worst case, some of them were complicit 

• Agree 2