Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Funny.  He fully believes that book but not Ashley Biden's diary...

And of course, if he represented the like sent accurately, we could certainly discuss the rumor.  The problem is he’s deliberately misrepresenting what he’s linked to.  Why bother, really?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

"tap him on the shoulder to step out of the race" this beta OS is pretty aggressive correcting my typing. Thanks of the check. now that I know everyone is checking my posts I'll spend a sec checking before posting.

I think it has sort of a cool kick to it.

"Yeah man, he hit him square on the jaw--the guy was shoulder toast!".

"Say it to my face bro...you'll be shoulder toast!". 

"Wait 'til your father gets home--then you're shoulder toast!". 

"Breh, he wiped out.  Total shoulder toastage!"

• Haha (+1) 4

Isn't Trump just admitting that the assassination attempt was his own fault because he is now holding rallies inside? He was warned not to have outside rallies because they were too dangerous. 

It was Trump's fault 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't Trump just admitting that the assassination attempt was his own fault because he is now holding rallies inside? He was warned not to have outside rallies because they were too dangerous. 

It was Trump's fault 

You probably enjoy blaming rape victims as well…congrats…Your parents must be very proud…😉

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

You probably enjoy blaming rape victims as well…congrats…Your parents must be very proud…😉

If a rape victim was jogging on a dangerous path where she was warned not to go, she should at least get a talking to 

Trump was warned. Now he is doing into rallies. He knows now 

• Vomit 2
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If a rape victim was jogging on a dangerous path where she was warned not to go, she should at least get a talking to 

Well, sure, when the security detail isn’t doing their job, things can get very dangerous…I agree…

So why don’t we try making sure secret service is securing rooftops overlooking the stage…That would be a good start…

Once we do that, then we can reassess the danger…👍

But I have a feeling it will be a lot less dangerous…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, sure, when the security detail isn’t doing there job, things can get very dangerous…I agree…

So why don’t we try making sure secret service is securing rooftops overlooking the stage…That would be a good start…

The security told the rapist/felon not to do outdoor events. He did anyway. Should have listened to them. The rapist would not have been shot then 

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I keep reading here that Nancy Pelosi is responsible for Jan 6 2021.

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, sure, when the security detail isn’t doing there job, things can get very dangerous…I agree…

How many rooftops need to be secured at an indoor event?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I keep reading here that Nancy Pelosi is responsible for Jan 6 2021.

How many rooftops need to be secured at an indoor event?

Apparently 3, with 1 one being in the most line of site of the president is too much to ask for…especially when they are too busy keeping cool in the ac in the exact building the shooter was on top of…😉

And no, Pelosi is not responsible for the actions of rioters, but she is responsible for for turning down extra security when it was offered…👍

Some insurrection, when Trump is offering security to ensure nothing happens…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Apparently 3, with 1 one being in the most line of site of the president is too much to ask for…especially when they are too busy keeping cool in the ac in the exact building the shooter was on top of…😉

And no, Pelosi is not responsible for the actions of rioters, but she is responsible for for turning down extra security when it was offered…👍

Some insurrection, when Trump is offering security to ensure nothing happens…😉

Trump didm't offer security and Pelosi didn't turn it down.

• Dislike 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

He didn’t if your only source of info is the Establishment MSM…so…sure…

That and his Secretary of Defense.  What are your sources and how do you know they are any better than the MSM?

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Good comparison- you need a therapist- this is a well lit path with police who somehow miss the very obvious rapist hiding in plain sight in your analogy. To blame Trump is to admit that everyone needs sto protect themselves because the government is completely incompetent. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I am glad trump is OK.  We as a country are better than that.  

An unintended side effect of his survival is the comedic gold that is JD’s weird habit of making sweet love to furniture.  Think, for a moment, of all of the humor that would have been lost had that bullet connected.  Trump and his colleague in weird have brought plenty of chuckles to this corner of the world recently.  The image of the two of them double teaming a couch in the Oval Office?  Frightening, but also hilarious.  Fortunately America is done with the weirdos and we don’t have to worry about JD’s Oval Office couch fantasy becoming a reality.