Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, someone said someone said Trump said something.  We get a lot of that.  We do know, however, what Margaret Sanger thought about people dying, and what you think about her.  Again…🤷🏼‍♂️

These tend to be accurate.  Remember when he wanted to buy Greenland?

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, she was a champion of the birth control movement. Pretty main stream. 

No comment about Trump thinking disabled people should die? Nothing? 

You literally can't criticize Dear Leader on anything? 

Off the top of my head, I criticized his response to 1/6, his decision to hold a rally on 1/6, his comments on POWs, his decision to expose his throat to his political enemies by hiding onto classified document, while acknowledging that virtually every player on that level has likely held onto classified documents and would be on FBI sweep away from the same issue.  I’ve criticized his decision to protest the 2020 election in the manner he chose to do so.  I’ve criticized his often chaotic approach to running the WH.  I’ve criticized his approach to wooing independents. I criticized his declaration that Team Obama had wire-tapped Trump Towers, and was quite surprised later on to learn the extent to which the Obama admin/DNC actually surveilled his campaign.  

I won’t criticize allegations made by a third or fourth party in a book, but will criticize you for misrepresenting what you’re sending over. 

I’ll also point out that your hero, Margaret Sanger, was most likely actually guilty of ending the lives of disabled people, and that your comments in support of her are troubling.  

40 minutes ago, Scraps said:

These tend to be accurate.  Remember when he wanted to buy Greenland?

No, but do you remember when  Tibs declared his support for Margaret Sanger and her approach to eugenics?  That was a mad long time ago, huh? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, but do you remember when  Tibs declared his support for Margaret Sanger and her approach to eugenics?  That was a mad long time ago, huh? 

Well the way it went was Trump invited himself to Denmark for a State visit.  Denmark, with a new Prime Minister, started preparing for a visit they had not anticipated.  A rumor started that Trump wanted to buy Greenland.  That rumor was laughed at initially but then it was confirmed.  Mette Frederiksen, the Danish Prime Minister, made clear that Greenland was not for sale, after which Trump called her "nasty", as he tends to do with women, and canceled the trip.

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Well the way it went was Trump invited himself to Denmark for a State visit.  Denmark, with a new Prime Minister, started preparing for a visit they had not anticipated.  A rumor started that Trump wanted to buy Greenland.  That rumor was laughed at initially but then it was confirmed.  Mette Frederiksen, the Danish Prime Minister, made clear that Greenland was not for sale, after which Trump called her "nasty", as he tends to do with women, and canceled the trip.

So…you don’t remember Tibsy comments?  That’s strange. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So…you don’t remember Tibsy comments?  That’s strange. 

I try to stay focused on the politician that is the subject of the thread on a politics board.

I understand that you might have and uncontrollable need to "own the lib".

Just now, Scraps said:

I try to stay focused on the politician that is the subject of the thread on a politics board.

I understand that you might have and uncontrollable need to "own the lib".

Well, that’s strange.  The subject of the thread is the attempted assassination of DJT.  Did you think that happened in Greenland? 

Maybe Ritalin, to improve focus. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, that’s strange.  The subject of the thread is the attempted assassination of DJT.  Did you think that happened in Greenland? 

Maybe Ritalin, to improve focus. 

Well at least I am talking about Trump.  You aren't asking about that at all.

9 hours ago, Scraps said:

Well at least I am talking about Trump.  You aren't asking about that at all.

I interact with people on subjects I find interesting, unusual or in this case, odd.  The standard about sticking to the subject was yours, not mine.  I can’t say why you deviated from that, but it could be you were too focused on developing your “own the lib” theory. 

Nice talking to you, though.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/31/2024 at 9:28 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Off the top of my head, I criticized his response to 1/6, his decision to hold a rally on 1/6, his comments on POWs, his decision to expose his throat to his political enemies by hiding onto classified document, while acknowledging that virtually every player on that level has likely held onto classified documents and would be on FBI sweep away from the same issue.  I’ve criticized his decision to protest the 2020 election in the manner he chose to do so.  I’ve criticized his often chaotic approach to running the WH.  I’ve criticized his approach to wooing independents. I criticized his declaration that Team Obama had wire-tapped Trump Towers, and was quite surprised later on to learn the extent to which the Obama admin/DNC actually surveilled his campaign.  

I won’t criticize allegations made by a third or fourth party in a book, but will criticize you for misrepresenting what you’re sending over. 

I’ll also point out that your hero, Margaret Sanger, was most likely actually guilty of ending the lives of disabled people, and that your comments in support of her are troubling.  

So no criticism of Trump saying disabled people should die?

https://time.com/7002003/donald-trump-disabled-americans-all-in-the-family/

Sanger is most likely guilty of killing people?? Really, what is your most likely evidence of this....ha ha

Oh, you are a liar. You told a lie there, that's bad

You are dishonest now? I support eugenics? You drunk  something?

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So no criticism of Trump saying disabled people should die?

https://time.com/7002003/donald-trump-disabled-americans-all-in-the-family/

Sanger is most likely guilty of killing people?? Really, what is your most likely evidence of this....ha ha

Oh, you are a liar. You told a lie there, that's bad

You are dishonest now? I support eugenics? You drunk  something?

I’ve addressed the rumor from a book that you offered as fact, and I can’t do any more than that.  If there is someone lying here, it’s you.  I don’t like labelling people like that, though, so I just assume you don’t understand certain things.  The agenda of certain authors.  The profit motives of publishers.  Words. 

Sanger, as an acknowledged proponent of eugenics,  likely would have supported the termination of life of people she found deplorable or irredeemable.  That activity would be perceived by Sanger and those like her as a resume booster.  

I don’t make the rules Tibs.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ve addressed the rumor from a book that you offered as fact, and I can’t do any more than that.  If there is someone lying here, it’s you.  I don’t like labelling people like that, though, so I just assume you don’t understand certain things.  The agenda of certain authors.  The profit motives of publishers.  Words. 

Sanger, as an acknowledged proponent of eugenics,  likely would have supported the termination of life of people she found deplorable or irredeemable.  That activity would be perceived by Sanger and those like her as a resume booster.  

I don’t make the rules Tibs.  

Funny.  He fully believes that book but not Ashley Biden's diary...

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/31/2024 at 7:14 PM, 4th&long said:

After his racist ***** today next time someone needs to double tap him. 

Violence doesn't belong in our politics. However someone does need to double-tap him on the shoulder to step out the race and enjoy his retirement with three government provided square meals.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Typo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Violence doesn't belong in our politics. However someone does need to double-tap him on the shoulder toast out the race and enjoy his retirement with three government provided square meals.

what is shoulder toast ?

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

what is shoulder toast ?

"tap him on the shoulder to step out of the race" this beta OS is pretty aggressive correcting my typing. Thanks of the check. now that I know everyone is checking my posts I'll spend a sec checking before posting.

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

"tap him on the shoulder to step out of the race" this beta OS is pretty aggressive correcting my typing. Thanks of the check. now that I know everyone is checking my posts I'll spend a sec checking before posting.

Thank you, sometimes it's hard to understand what you're trying to say, other than Trump bad, I mean.

• Like (+1) 1