Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Uh huh yes it’s definitely the republicans who tore down all the Confederate statues the last couple of years and are devoted to advancing civil rights in the country, yes you are certainly politically educated. 

What civil rights need advancing?

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This is so bafflingly stupid that I can’t wrap my mind around how you think it’s funny.

Please get tested for lead poisoning, I beg you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

This is so bafflingly stupid that I can’t wrap my mind around how you think it’s funny.

Democrat history bother u?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I've said this before. 

This is the corny old white guy humor of the Babylon Bee. They must have a lame AI generator for their posts.

Something about race? Pull out the old Robert Byrd was in the KKK thing. Nobody except us old white guys who are too informed about politics even remembers or knows about that. Old. Tired. Unfunny. And still they persist.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I've said this before. 

This is the corny old white guy humor of the Babylon Bee. They must have a lame AI generator for their posts.

Something about race? Pull out the old Robert Byrd was in the KKK thing. Nobody except us old white guys who are too informed about politics even remembers or knows about that. Old. Tired. Unfunny. And still they persist.

Yeah, we could try buzzwords instead.....might be a little " weird "

• Haha (+1) 1

Far, far past its prime, but The Onion still operates on a far higher level than the Babylon Bee.

https://www.theonion.com/who-is-trump-s-vp-pick-j-d-vance-1851594675

Hometown: Decay, Ohio

Alma Mater: Ohio State University, Yale School of Political Pandering

Ethnicity: Mountain white

Conservative Credentials: Somehow both rich and poor?

Current Larval Stage: Pupa

Books: Hillbilly Elegy, The Wizards Of Elzagard I-III, The Children Of Elzagard IV-V, Elzagard Chornicles: The Crystal Of Sa’Sakar I-IX, Encyclopedia Elzagarium: The Complete Companion To The Elzagard Realm

Face Shape: Cherubic

Go-To Eyeliner Brand: Covergirl Intensify Me! Liquid Liner in Intense Black

When Scanned At Vet, Microchip Identifies Owner As: Peter Thiel

Vice Vice President Pick: Matt Gaetz

Greatest Liability: Attraction to electric bug zappers

Number Of Times Trump Has Issued Order To Have Him Killed: 12

Pet Names For Grandparents: Mamaw and Pissbucket

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

It's funny because Dems are still racist. Get it? Lol

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Those are Conservatives, not Liberals 

KKK was Conservative. They left the Dems in the 60's and have never come back 

It's like when Planned Parenthood kills all the black babies. It's Democratic state funded ethnic cleansing. Pretty racist 

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's like when Planned Parenthood kills all the black babies. It's Democratic state funded ethnic cleansing. Pretty racist 

No, just you being stupid 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, just you being stupid 

From planned parenthood's own website:

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger. Sanger believed in eugenics — an inherently racist and ableist ideology that labeled certain people unfit to have children. Eugenics is the theory that society can be improved through planned breeding for “desirable traits” like intelligence and industriousness. In the early 20th century, eugenic ideas were popular among highly educated, privileged, and mostly white Americans.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/who-we-are/our-history

The Dems are racist on a whole other level. That's diabolical stuff. Telling black people the other party is racist while meanwhile exterminating them with our tax dollars. Daaaamn!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

That was 100 years ago, and she was birth control advocate mostly. Eugenics was a Conservative ideology, not liberal 

She was arrested for saying women should be able to use birth control. The Conservatives loved Eugenics 

Trump is the one calling people "animals" 

Don't see Dems calling people that 

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That was 100 years ago, and she was birth control advocate mostly. Eugenics was a Conservative ideology, not liberal 

She was arrested for saying women should be able to use birth control. The Conservatives loved Eugenics 

Trump is the one calling people "animals" 

Don't see Dems calling people that 

Eugenics was a conservative philosophy? It is racist and believes that children should be held responsible for their ancestors faults. Sanger wanted to eliminate black people, which PP does to an astonishing degree, and liberals fight for that daily. 

37 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Eugenics was a conservative philosophy? It is racist and believes that children should be held responsible for their ancestors faults. Sanger wanted to eliminate black people, which PP does to an astonishing degree, and liberals fight for that daily. 

Keep campaigning on that lying nonsense. No wonder you guys lose almost every year. Bunch of morons 

• Eyeroll 1