Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

I knew this would happen. They can't stop him fair and square. Is this the country these scumbags want? Where you throw the leading candidate in prison or kill him? This is America? F*CK that, Trump 2024 and F all the haters!

You act like this is new. This is history repeating itself.

Yes, this IS America.

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Oh my Lord.  You do know Trump was President before COVID right?  

Not going to bother with you any longer.

Trump was president during COVID also. No one was driving. Gas prices tanked. A barrel of oil was trading at less than $0. 

Just now, Mikie2times said:

Throwing my conspiracy hat on.

1. If you wanted to destabilize the US quickly as a foreign nation this would be the way to do it.

2. How could a bullet come from his side and graze the ear like that? The odds would have to be in the billions. Perhaps it didn't come from the side but all the initial reports are stating as much.

Again, glad he's ok. We will see in time what happened. 

Kind of strange that a brand new hole in his head was not still bleeding. There did look like a hole, like a shot, not a graze, but blood was no longer coming out. That is odd, but strange things happen

I bet there are hundreds of camera angles of this that will be up on social media very soon

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Secret Service probably killed the attendee, I would guess. A guy with a gun in the crowd, they probably just started shooting into the crowd, right?

There is a report the shooter was on a roof top from a distance so…..rifle.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Obviously this will need to be confirmed but this a pretty detailed account of what happened 

Most information from anyone, a rifle, he was pointed out and police did nothing.

I remember when Supreme Court justice Rhenquist visited my town, there were snipers on the buildings, so he has a legit point

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

You got to give it up for the secret service, the way they just shielded trump. They got huge ones! And then they took the shooter out this quick? I’m surprised they shooter even got a shot off?!

8 minutes ago, Process said:

Obviously this will need to be confirmed but this a pretty detailed account of what happened 

Inside job. They let the shooter take his shot

Just now, 4th&long said:

You got to give it up for the secret service, the way they just shielded trump. They got huge ones! And then they took the shooter out this quick? I’m surprised they shooter even got a shot off?!

You literally posted something 2 minutes ago that this is all staged. Maann late stage democrat is looking rough on u.

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Move along already

-backintbeday

nice work 

is that not appropriate?

I was quoting Trump after the Iowa school shooting.

“I want to send our support and our deepest sympathies to the victims and families touched by the terrible school shooting yesterday in Perry, Iowa,” Trump said during a campaign rally.

“It’s just horrible, so surprising to see it here. But have to get over it, we have to move forward,” he added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna132610

• Like (+1) 1