Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m waiting for a caller to say “have Trumps shoes been inspected yet? Maybe they are some sort of Maxwell Smart-ish shoes with a blade in them and he cut his own ear off. Well, have they?”

As I see here all the time: "what, it's wrong to even ask the question?"

Many satellite radio callers are doing it. Why is the mainstream media ignoring the shoes?

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

As I see here all the time: "what, it's wrong to even ask the question?"

Many satellite radio callers are doing it. Why is the mainstream media ignoring the shoes?

Mainstream media in the form of CBS radio news at the top of the hour 1 PM on Monday referred to what happened Saturday as “Trump’s violent rally”. No discussion of the shoes though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I like to listen to Smerconish on SiriusXM. His claim is that he’s right in the middle, but he definitely leans left. His callers do more than lean left and that’s the tell. Anyway (to quote President Brandon) he had a caller yesterday claiming that Trump had a blood capsule below the podium and that’s why he went down so he could apply it to his ear. This particular caller had a concern that he has not seen the body of the deceased fireman.

Bottom line, not a joke, I’m serious - even though the lefties like to imagine it’s the righties that are the conspiracy nuts there are more than enough on both sides to last a lifetime. Anyway…

edit - older lady just called in pissed at Smerconish for giving Trump too much credit for getting shot. She wants him to refer to it as being grazed by a bullet. There’s a difference. Anyway…

Well you don’t go down on first instinct to protect yourself. Who ducks when they are getting shot at.

Smerconish actually let that person on the radio?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Mainstream media in the form of CBS radio news at the top of the hour 1 PM on Monday referred to what happened Saturday as “Trump’s violent rally”. No discussion of the shoes though.

It's almost like three people got shot, or something 🤣

image.png.ca8d514da6e991a85746678ee5c7facb.png

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I am not going to link any of them but quite a few liberals on X are claiming that Trump was not shot but hit by debris. Does anyone think that actually makes a difference? Someone attempted to assassinate him and the take away for the stupid is what precisely hit him? If your point is "Trump lied" how would he have any idea what hit him? 

Trump getting shot was probably a cheap fake right?  What a bunch of idiots.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah this is totally normal behavior 

We all know patriotism is a foreign concept to you.  Believe it or not, some people put up an American flag on the side of their house.  The horror! 

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

We all know patriotism is a foreign concept to you.  Believe it or not, some people put up an American flag on the side of their house.  The horror! 

Youre supposed to be loyal to your country, not Donald Trump. Not sure a lot of MAGAs can grasp the concept that you’re not supposed to worship the president like this. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Youre supposed to be loyal to your country, not Donald Trump. Not sure a lot of MAGAs can grasp the concept that you’re not supposed to worship the president like this. 

Congrats, that's what patriotism means.  Of course, everything is about Trump to you.  When you have a sitting President with dementia, it's not good for the country.  You can't see that though.

Also, just saw one of your boys Rep. Adam Schiff calls on Biden to drop out.  Is he now a MAGA and worshiping Trump in your eyes??  Get a clue dude.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/politics/adam-schiff-joe-biden-congress/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

What do you make of that? Very eager to hear your thoughts. 

I'm sure it's a doctored video.  Eric Trump most certainly didn't state what the doctored video indicated.

And if he did state that his father did not receive any stitches, he's probably since changed his mind, like Vance, Haley and Amber Rose, among others.  

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What do you make of that? Very eager to hear your thoughts. 

He'll probably make the case that it was Heinz vs Huntz ketchup now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I'm sure it's a doctored video.  Eric Trump most certainly didn't state what the doctored video indicated.

And if he did state that his father did not receive any stitches, he's probably since changed his mind, like Vance, Haley and Amber Rose, among others.  

I said eager to hear your THOUGHTS. Oh well. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, phypon said:

Congrats, that's what patriotism means.  Of course, everything is about Trump to you.  When you have a sitting President with dementia, it's not good for the country.  You can't see that though.

Also, just saw one of your boys Rep. Adam Schiff calls on Biden to drop out.  Is he now a MAGA and worshiping Trump in your eyes??  Get a clue dude.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/politics/adam-schiff-joe-biden-congress/index.html

Ok, so how does a gigantic flag with F Joe Biden and 12 other TRUMP flags possibly constitute “patriotism,” in your tiny mind?

To me, patriotism is signing the national anthem at a baseball game or going to a parade. What you’re doing is idol worship. 

And I’m not surprised. I’m on the fence. We need a candidate who can stop the Project 2025 agenda and I’m not sure Biden can do it anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Please go back to complaining about what names adults prefer for themselves. 

You could just not read my posts, instead of whining about them.

For the "F Your Feelings" crowd, some of you sure are sensitive, and a bit soft.

• Eyeroll 1