Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

Just now, phypon said:

It's called educating yourself on current events and potential leaders of this country that will directly impact your life and the lives of your family members.  If you want to tune out, that's your prerogative.  In the mean time, don't come here and preach to others when you are willfully and admittedly uninformed and have made your own decisions as to facts of specific events.  

Preach brother!

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

You take a message board too serious bud. We ain’t solving ***** on here. I’ve been on here only a few months and no one has changed their mind or sides or anything! I’m not sure how long you guys can keep fighting about the same crap. I know it’s starting to get old for me, I’m just waiting for camp to start. 

Yes, I'm pretty sure you have had your "one time in band camp" moment:

18 minutes ago, phypon said:

I dare you to take a sedative dose that is meant for an elephant and come back and tell us all how you survived and that the size of a dose makes no difference.

Of course it makes a difference! That's why we give doses based on human tests.

The point is that neither Trump nor RFK Jr. has any basis for suggesting that current approved doses are wrong.

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The perfect opportunity for Biden to show he has the cojones (ouch! the mental image that conjures) to actually fire someone.

But Jill loves her so ... no.

With this Admin, she's in-line for a promotion.

And her excuse is meaningless anyway.  A sniper said he had the shooter in his sights for 3 minutes and wasn't allowed to take the shot by her. 

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course it makes a difference! That's why we give doses based on human tests.

The point is that neither Trump nor RFK Jr. has any basis for suggesting that current approved doses are wrong.

I don't know man, there are some pretty messed up stats out there with the whole covid vax.  Not coming at you here in any way.  This is a topic where discernment is paramount.  I think this is a scenario where people need to use their real world experiences and common sense to come together.  Question a right or Left leadership.  The rest of us are all in this together...

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's a post covid world. Everyone can be a SME on anything at all baby!

Your rules commies.

I wouldn’t take my medical advice from him either. I don’t take medical advice from anyone besides a dr. Even then get a second opinion if it’s major.

1 hour ago, phypon said:

I don't know man, there are some pretty messed up stats out there with the whole covid vax.  Not coming at you here in any way.  This is a topic where discernment is paramount.  I think this is a scenario where people need to use their real world experiences and common sense to come together.  Question a right or Left leadership.  The rest of us are all in this together...

Shh.  Critical thinking is bad

CNN says shots good means shots only and always good 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"We gave up the high ground because we are scared of heights" said no general ever. How embarrassing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Your government is staffed with evil people that hate this country but love their job security.   

It's ok! It was an official act!

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

My guy Nacho has self-canceled. Things happen. 

These people are sick satanists…I would never wish death on a politician I disagreed with…

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

What’s weird is that I’m hearing contradictory stories that the ladder was already up against the side of the building…not sure what to believe…

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/15/2024 at 9:15 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes. Unless the family says he didn't.

Trump called the widow today.  Panties can now be unbunched.  Oh and the GoFundMe Trump's team organized for the victims is over $5M and the one specifically for the firefighter who died is over $1.2M.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 2