Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This was Nate’s comparison so I haven’t followed his:

The model is the direct descendant of the f/k/a FiveThirtyEight election forecast2 and the methodology is largely the same, other than removing COVID-19 provisions introduced for 2020. (Other changes are documented here.3) If you’ve received this post by email or are viewing it on the Substack app, we strongly recommend that you instead use the web version for interactive charts. Charts in the app don’t update when we add new data, so switch over to your browser to see our most up-to-date forecast.

Minutes ago, you said you didn’t know anything about it and now you say you haven’t followed it because of the methodology. That’s what is known as an own goal. Nice job. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Minutes ago, you said you didn’t know anything about it and now you say you haven’t followed it because of the methodology. That’s what is known as an own goal. Nice job. 

Man you need to take a reading comprehension class.

i said I didn’t subscribe to him. I didn’t subscribe to him because of how he compared himself to 538, which I provided.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is about the fourth time people here have said "well, that wraps up the election for Trump."

The truth is Trump is benefiting from an exceptionally weak opponent.

Who is still the best chance the Dems have. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy was right. You can't boycott Jack Black.

It was Gass who said it?  Moron.  He killed his already non-existent career without Black.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, phypon said:

Fake!  Trump admits it was a mosquito!  I'm being facetious, obviously, but I can see the MSM running with this...

I love people who can’t pass a high school biology class taking medicine. Like I’m taking medical advice from them or the internet!

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I love people who can’t pass a high school biology class taking medicine. Like I’m taking medical advice from them or the internet!

Is that for real?

"Small doses" says the expert on immunology? Like he's tested what dose is safe and effective?

But in today's world, everybody's an authority.

In other words, here's one for @phypon

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow

I wonder how roofers manage to do it? Maybe they should ask!

Breaking News:  Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle identifies officer-in-charge during Trump rally.  

Fife.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

She just ended her career, no investigation needed, no hearings, what more needs to be said? 

The perfect opportunity for Biden to show he has the cojones (ouch! the mental image that conjures) to actually fire someone.

But Jill loves her so ... no.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Is that for real?

"Small doses" says the expert on immunology? Like he's tested what dose is safe and effective?

The roof the snipers were on had a slope, they could have asked them! It’s not like it was the noter dame church that burned down in France roof. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

What??  Lol!  Do you know that sandpaper is coarse?  WTF are you even talking about?  Read and watch before you make a non sequitur reply.  Water is wet.  Did you learn that in school?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

The perfect opportunity for Biden to show he has the cojones (ouch! the mental image that conjures) to actually fire someone.

But Jill loves her so ... no.

Well if he has his gym shorts on they should be easily accessible somewhere about knee level!

1 minute ago, phypon said:

What??  Lol!  Do you know that sandpaper is coarse?  WTF are you even talking about?  Read and watch before you make a non sequitur reply.  Water is wet.  Did you learn that in school?

No. I never went to school.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Is that for real?

I dare you to take a sedative dose that is meant for an elephant and come back and tell us all how you survived and that the size of a dose makes no difference.  Use some common sense man, good grief!

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

No. I never went to school.

Obviously...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

I dare you to take a sedative dose that is meant for an elephant and come back and tell us all how you survived and that the size of a dose makes no difference.  Use some common sense man, good grief!

One would have needed to click on the tweet to read it all. Who wants to listen to or read the gibberish trump and rfk have to say? It might be hard for you to believe but we all don’t worship him like you. I don’t care what he’s talking about (in regards to medicine) if he’s brings it up I tune him out!

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Fake!  Trump admits it was a mosquito!  I'm being facetious, obviously, but I can see the MSM running with this...

So Trump and RFK are just like 99% of the people here at PPP who haven't the faintest clue about how any of the various vaccine technologies actually work?

I'm quite shocked by this development. 

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Obviously...

You take a message board too serious bud. We ain’t solving ***** on here. I’ve been on here only a few months and no one has changed their mind or sides or anything! I’m not sure how long you guys can keep fighting about the same crap. I know it’s starting to get old for me, I’m just waiting for camp to start. 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

One would have needed to click on the tweet to read it all. Who wants to listen to or read the gibberish trump and rfk have to say? It might be hard for you to believe but we all don’t worship him like you. I don’t care what he’s talking about (in regards to medicine) if he’s brings it up I tune him out!

It's called educating yourself on current events and potential leaders of this country that will directly impact your life and the lives of your family members.  If you want to tune out, that's your prerogative.  In the mean time, don't come here and preach to others when you are willfully and admittedly uninformed and have made your own decisions as to facts of specific events.