Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

You clown.  Which side has been framing this as a "good versus evil" situation? :rolleyes:

Both sides have been. I think enough people on here have posted stuff to prove that. 

• Agree 1

First polls out post assassination attempt and…….. no Trump boost:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-no-poll-boost-after-assassination-attempt-us-election-1925680

Here’s the poll: https://pro.morningconsult.com/analysis/democratic-voters-remain-divided-over-ditching-biden

46/45 Trump. 2 percent margin of error.

Prior Morning consult polls:

Trump +2,Trump +2, Trump +2, Trump +1 (defending order by date)

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-no-poll-boost-after-assassination-attempt-us-election-1925680

Here’s the poll: https://pro.morningconsult.com/analysis/democratic-voters-remain-divided-over-ditching-biden

Why would it give him a boost? Just because some troubled punk took a pot shot at him doesn’t make him a good or credible candidate over nite! He’s still a piece of walking human excrement! That’s not just my opinion, that’s fact!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Why would it give him a boost? Just because some troubled punk took a pot shot at him doesn’t make him a good or credible candidate over nite! He’s still a piece of walking human excrement! That’s not just my opinion, that’s fact!

If you look back in the thread, several people said this wrapped up the election for Trump.

We will see how other polls come out, but I think it just shows the Trump contingent is pretty set at that 44-47 percent range when it’s Biden v Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If you look back in the thread, several people said this wrapped up the election for Trump.

We will see how other polls come out, but I think it just shows the Trump contingent is pretty set at that 44-47 percent range when it’s Biden v Trump. 

Yeah I think he is going to win but not because of This.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This is about the fourth time people here have said "well, that wraps up the election for Trump."

The truth is Trump is benefiting from an exceptionally weak opponent.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

LOL. the script is back to "the polls"

It's not the rights fault that the left chose a corporate tool to push the great reset that is not benefiting anyone but the very rich.

And Blue isn't just a bad candidate. The great reset results suck for most Americans. And is a massive transfer of wealth to the very top.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is about the fourth time people here have said "well, that wraps up the election for Trump."

The truth is Trump is benefiting from an exceptionally weak opponent.

If either side put out a candidate that could walk and chew gum at the same time they would win in a landslide!

What always crosses my mind when Pepe are arguing over which one is better on here is the big Edward’s, losman debate at qb! I felt it was silly because the both sucked! 

This is like the bears playing the panthers for the top pick in the draft!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LOL. the script is back to "the polls"

It's not the rights fault that the left chose a corporate tool to push the great reset that is not benefiting anyone but the very rich.

He didn’t die. We’re not going to get fun legislation like the Brady bill after the Regan assassination attempt. The only thing really left is 1) what effect will it have on the election (which we can only see thru polls) or 2) come up with crazy conspiracy theories

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

He didn’t die. We’re not going to get fun legislation like the Brady bill after the Regan assassination attempt. The only thing really left is 1) what effect will it have on the election (which we can only see thru polls) or 2) come up with crazy conspiracy theories

^

2) come up with crazy conspiracy theories

Welp. it seems both one and two are the script.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

^

Welp. it seems both one and two are the script.  

I figured yall were covering 2 with digging into the Secret Service failed due to DEI thing yall have been discussing so I just focused on the polls since they just came out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I figured yall were covering 2 with digging into the Secret Service failed due to DEI thing yall have been discussing so I just focused on the polls since they just came out.

Ah. the script and constant attempts to deflect to some silly strawman

The names change but the script/playbook stays the same.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Start the Trump impeachment process now!  I mean, he didn't die so you have to do something, if not try to kill him again, right?

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

I know you are a fan of the 538 tracker that shows Biden winning when 100 simulations are run. Today he wins 53 of those simulations. I noticed you don’t have anything to say about the founder of 538 having a daily tracker that shows Trump with a 70% chance of winning.

How do you pick and choose which to get excited about?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I know you are a fan of the 538 tracker that shows Biden winning when 100 simulations are run. Today he wins 53 of those simulations. I noticed you don’t have anything to say about the founder of 538 having a daily tracker that shows Trump with a 70% chance of winning.

I don’t subscribe to Nate Silver so I haven’t seen it. Can you copy and paste the write up?

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Nate Silver, who left his own 538, reaches about the same conclusion with his new model: 70 percent or so likelihood of Trump winning.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nate Silver, who left his own 538, reaches about the same conclusion with his new model: 70 percent or so likelihood of Trump winning.

Pretty sure that’s exactly what I said. Thank you for confirming?

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I don’t subscribe to Nate Silver so I haven’t seen it. Can you copy and paste the write up?

No. It’s very easy to find.

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This was Nate’s comparison so I haven’t followed his:

The model is the direct descendant of the f/k/a FiveThirtyEight election forecast2 and the methodology is largely the same, other than removing COVID-19 provisions introduced for 2020. (Other changes are documented here.3) If you’ve received this post by email or are viewing it on the Substack app, we strongly recommend that you instead use the web version for interactive charts. Charts in the app don’t update when we add new data, so switch over to your browser to see our most up-to-date forecast.