Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

13 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I don't know if you're (or "your", in MAGA parlance) being serious here.

Are you being purposely obtuse in ignoring the part of the report which stated that the family had not heard from Trump?   It's almost comical at this point.

Biden didn't call them.  If you have proof he did, please share.  Failing that, there is no proof he called them.  And why would he have?  It was politically inconvenient for him to put a spotlight on it.

Yes they haven't heard from Trump...yet.  Do you think they/someone will issue a press release if/when he does?

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Biden didn't call them.  If you have proof he did, please share.  Failing that, there is no proof he called them.

Yes they haven't heard from Trump...yet.  Do you think they/someone will issue a press release if/when he does?

@The Frankish Reichnailed it.

Like everything Trump-related, if he does reach out to the family, it will be garish and tacky - I'd fully expect him to make a spectacle of it. 

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Just saw that JD Vance once likened Trump to Hitler 

Yep. He also has since said he was wrong to do so.

I'll wait for any democrat or media member who has also made the same Trump Hitler comparison (long list) to publicly say that they were  wrong to do so.

When do you suppose those public apologies might begin to help with turning down the temperature?

4 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Like everything Trump-related, if he does reach out to the family, it will be garish and tacky - I'd fully expect him to make a spectacle of it. 

So no matter what Trump does it's a lose/lose in your mind.  Got it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

No, he didn't.  The reason people don't like "whataboutism" is because it points out their hypocrisy and they can't handle it.

But here's your chance to prove me wrong.  If you can find me proof that he called Riley's family, much less within 48 hours of her death, I'll admit I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

You trolls are a joke.  The dude almost had his head blown off Kennedy style. If he wants to go golfing or muther f*cking anything he wants - let him do it.  You are pathetic losers.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, phypon said:

"Ok, fine, he contacted them, but it was so garish and tacky..." :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Yes, that's exactly what I said.  Good lord, this really is a cult.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No, he didn't.  The reason people don't like "whataboutism" is because it points out their hypocrisy and they can't handle it.

But here's your chance to prove me wrong.  If you can find me proof that he called Riley's family, much less within 48 hours of her death, I'll admit I was wrong.

Here's the thing: I couldn't care less (again, in MAGA speak, "could care less") whether you admit that you were wrong.  You made an unfounded statement, and couldn't back it up. 

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'll wait for any democrat or media member who has also made the same Trump Hitler comparison (long list) to publicly say that they were  wrong to do so.

When do you suppose those public apologies might begin to help with turning down the temperature?

he said far more about Trump than just that, didn't he?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

So the widow is lying? She said that Biden called. She refused the call...said she hadn't heard from Trump...yet. I suspect Trump will have her at the RNC coronation. 

I wasn't talking about Biden calling the widow.  Laken Riley's parents.

And yes, I think he'll do something for them eventually.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Yes, that's exactly what I said.  Good lord, this really is a cult.

You said: "Like everything Trump-related, if he does reach out to the family, it will be garish and tacky - I'd fully expect him to make a spectacle of it. "

I'm just curious as to your take.  How should Trump handle contacting the widow?  Should he contact her or should he not contact her and how should he contact her in your opinion that would not be made to look like a spectacle?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Here's the thing: I couldn't care less (again, in MAGA speak, "could care less") whether you admit that you were wrong.  You made an unfounded statement, and couldn't back it up.

No, I backed it up.  There is zero proof he contacted them.

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just noticed your avatar. Hitler was anti-communist, so you should actually be flattered that Trump is compared to Hitler. It means he is a true fighter of the red scourge and should be celebrated....

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

You said: "Like everything Trump-related, if he does reach out to the family, it will be garish and tacky - I'd fully expect him to make a spectacle of it. "

I'm just curious as to your take.  How should Trump handle contacting the widow?  Should he contact her or should he not contact her and how should he contact her in your opinion that would not be made to look like a spectacle?

He could have contacted her already, privately, and the last two pages of this thread would have existed.  But, it appears that he chose not to, for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes. Unless the family says he didn't.

Well they said he hasn't within the first 48 hours.  That doesn't mean he won't ever.  I would say if we don't hear within the next week or so, he won't.

• Haha (+1) 1