Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

13 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Even if you don’t care, it’s  moronic to not call the widow from a PR/optics standpoint.

It was moronic of him to go golfing.

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Even if you don’t care, it’s  moronic to not call the widow from a PR/optics standpoint.

You guys don't think he'll call her, or maybe even attend the funeral?

15 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Did Biden call Laken Riley's parents?

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You could have stopped after the fourth word.

B-)

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

maybe he'll send an autographed pic of his Jersey Shore impersonation to the family.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did Biden call Laken Riley's parents?

I don't know - did he? 

How is that relevant to this thread?

6 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I don't know - did he? 

How is that relevant to this thread?

I don't believe he did.  Was that bad optics?

3 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

so you don't know.

I did a search and could find nothing about him having called them. 

Do you know that Trump hasn't reached-out to the man's family?  Or that he won't do something in the future? 

36 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

He doesn’t care

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I did a search and could find nothing about him having called them. 

Do you know that Trump hasn't reached-out to the man's family?  Or that he won't do something in the future? 

so, your internet sleuthing aside, you have no idea whether Biden called Laken Riley's family.

The quote from the article was "The family has not heard from Trump".  Maybe he'll give them a shout out at the RNC - all class, American-style.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

so, your internet sleuthing aside, you have no idea whether Biden called Laken Riley's family.

The quote from the article was "The family has not heard from Trump".  Maybe he'll give them a shout out at the RNC - all class, American-style.

I did the same search as what you suggested.  Nothing about Biden calling them.  Like I said...

Just now, Doc said:

I did the same search as what you suggested.  Nothing about Biden calling them.  Like I said...

So, nothing which affirmatively states that Biden didn't call the Riley family....unlike the article linked above regarding the widow of the victim of Saturday's shooting, which stated that "the family has not heard from Trump".

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

So, nothing which affirmatively states that Biden didn't call the Riley family....unlike the article linked above regarding the widow of the victim of Saturday's shooting, which stated that "the family has not heard from Trump".

You need a little more practice dealing with the regulars here.

There's a flowchart of responses. Start at a different one depending on the context, but always end up in the same place. They should really just post the one or two word responses since we already know the rest.

- Laken Rily

- Ray Epps

- But Hillary

- Hunter

- Obama

- Lawfare

Argue that these things are not on point, and you'll be met with:

- Commie

- Marxist

Argue really, really well - well enough to leave them otherwise response-less - and you'll be met with some combination of misspelled bodily fluid + stain.

With that in mind, please proceed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

No, I did a search and there was nothing to say he called the family.  Therefore he didn't call them.  Maybe it was like this in that he hadn't called them within the first few days and then nobody ever bothered to follow up.  In any case, bad optics happen to them all.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You need a little more practice dealing with the regulars here.

There's a flowchart of responses. Start at a different one depending on the context, but always end up in the same place. They should really just post the one or two word responses since we already know the rest.

- Laken Rily

- Ray Epps

- But Hillary

- Hunter

- Obama

- Lawfare

Argue that these things are not on point, and you'll be met with:

- Commie

- Marxist

Argue really, really well - well enough to leave them otherwise response-less - and you'll be met with some combination of misspelled bodily fluid + stain.

With that in mind, please proceed.

I got a flowchart for the libs here.  Want to see it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I mean, hard to believe with any politician, but ... maybe once in a while someone does a nice thing without issuing a press release about it?

So the same could be true for Trump? 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, I did a search and there was nothing to say he called the family.  Therefore he didn't call them.  Maybe it was like this in that he hadn't called them within the first few days and then nobody ever bothered to follow up.  In any case, bad optics happen to them all.

I got a flowchart for the libs here.  Want to see it?

I would love to see it.

Just now, Doc said:

No, I did a search and there was nothing to say he called the family.  Therefore he didn't call them.  

I don't know if you're (or "your", in MAGA parlance) being serious here.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So the same could be true for Trump? 

Are you being purposely obtuse in ignoring the part of the report which stated that the family had not heard from Trump?   It's almost comical at this point.