Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This is the imagery the White House/whoever is making the decisions, wanted out there. That you think it’s a cheap fake coming from conservative “influencers” is pretty funny. 

IMG_3096.thumb.jpeg.b573223e21bbec3e85c780994396fbb8.jpeg

It's literally red white and blue. Who the hell cares? Why is this a big deal? It's the Obama tan suit all over again!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You cared enough to make a false claim about it. Very weird. 

How is it false? It's literally a red white and blue illumination! I showed you the picture!

Do you happen to have a metal plate in your head?

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1

Very sketchy assassination attempt.  Really they didn’t have the one building in the area secure?  They ignored civilians warnings.  Get the ***** out of here. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Very sketchy assassination attempt.  Really they didn’t have the one building in the area secure?  They ignored civilians warnings.  Get the ***** out of here. 

Wow! I hadn’t heard any of this. What do you think the bottom line is? Eager to hear your thoughts. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If this was Obama or even Biden it feels like footage like this would be all over what’s left of the MSM.  There would be universal outrage at all Republicans.  Probably martial law.  Talk of mass arrests and gun grabs.  That Trump himself would be called responsible.  

The word “assassination” would be blasted on every newspaper every news show.   

Instead, “we have to tone down the rhetoric” (that has been almost exclusively on the Left.). They are mistaking right wing anger over the fact we can’t afford groceries or college and that we don’t think 8 year old boys just know they’re actually girls with the outright hatred that they spew 24/7/365 toward Trump and Republicans.  

We should be disagreeing and arguing on real things.  

The Left has completely ignored those real things, pretended they don’t exist or aren’t happening (inflation, Biden’s health, Covid vaccines and protocols) all in the name of “getting Trump.”

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

You alas have some BS excuse. I expected that.

You alas will believe any bullshiit they feed you.

31 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

The conspiracy theories are starting to sound legit...

Morning Joe: I used to watch it every morning while getting ready for work. Not a particularly entertaining show, but I was well aware that the movers and shakers in DC watched it too, particularly the last hour.

When Trump announced for President in 2015, Morning Joe was probably his largest single source of free publicity - what the Trump people started to call "earned media." They'd have him call in over and over again. They pumped up his presidential run (remember, Joe was a Republican then). I was never sure whether they did it for ratings/publicity or because they thought he brought something interesting to the conversation. Whichever, it was noticed and helped propel Trump as a real (not joke) candidate.

They turned on him, at first by saying something vaguely anti-Trump (probably his damn fool co-host and soon to be wife Mika), pissing off Trump, and causing Trump to go all Trump on her, commenting on her recent facial surgery.

That was the end. Suddenly Trump was the enemy. Mika drove Joe straight into the arms of the Democratic establishment, and the show took on a daily anti-Trump focus. I don't know what it did to ratings, but I do know that it drove me away from the show. Not because I disagreed (no surprise that I was and am anti-Trump) but because it was boring. Blowhard Joe going on 15 minute monologues about how awful Trump is with Mike shaking her head beside him. Just terrible TV with nothing resembling "news" that I ought to know because the policy makers in DC were watching too.

So I kind of hope this is the beginning of the end for them. Blowhard egotist and faux intellectual daughter of a real intellectual who now exist mainly to get invitations to liberal social events.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Morning Joe: I used to watch it every morning while getting ready for work. Not a particularly entertaining show, but I was well aware that the movers and shakers in DC watched it too, particularly the last hour.

When Trump announced for President in 2015, Morning Joe was probably his largest single source of free publicity - what the Trump people started to call "earned media." They'd have him call in over and over again. They pumped up his presidential run (remember, Joe was a Republican then). I was never sure whether they did it for ratings/publicity or because they thought he brought something interesting to the conversation. Whichever, it was noticed and helped propel Trump as a real (not joke) candidate.

They turned on him, at first by saying something vaguely anti-Trump (probably his damn fool co-host and soon to be wife Mika), pissing off Trump, and causing Trump to go all Trump on her, commenting on her recent facial surgery.

That was the end. Suddenly Trump was the enemy. Mika drove Joe straight into the arms of the Democratic establishment, and the show took on a daily anti-Trump focus. I don't know what it did to ratings, but I do know that it drove me away from the show. Not because I disagreed (no surprise that I was and am anti-Trump) but because it was boring. Blowhard Joe going on 15 minute monologues about how awful Trump is with Mike shaking her head beside him. Just terrible TV with nothing resembling "news" that I ought to know because the policy makers in DC were watching too.

So I kind of hope this is the beginning of the end for them. Blowhard egotist and faux intellectual daughter of a real intellectual who now exist mainly to get invitations to liberal social events.

Not surprising that they started dating soon afterwards.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

@LeviF can verify but this is 100% wrong whoever that dude is... USSS are federal agents and have the ability to operate anywhere in the United States.

The guy carrying a gun can carry it anywhere but once he begins an illegal act (pointing a weapon) he is in the US which is jurisdiction of USSS.

stop believing everything on X. jesus... can't wait for the Dems to believe in their own Q-Anon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Second this.  It was a good show during that time period.  Especially if you’re someone who’s into politics and the “inside baseball” game of it behind the scenes. 

I don’t know where the go from here, but to have your show pulled on one of the biggest political Mondays in recent history has to be a deep wound for them. 

• Like (+1) 2