Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

This is very sad.  And very true.  Biden goes on TV and shoots his mouth off about lowering the political temperature.  What a hypocrite.  What a mess.   

Biden never called for the Second Amendment people to stop a political opponent,

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-fuels-a-media-furor-again-with-second-amendment-comments-on-clinton.amp

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Irv said:

Does it bother you as much as me that the attempted assassin was just a little kid?  What went wrong?  

20 years old is an adult.  At that age,  he could have already enlisted in the military and served in a war. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Mahomes is the best QB. I don't think anyone could really argue against that. What also helps him over Allen is he has the better HC, and the Chiefs play better in big moments. The Bills don't at least in the playoffs.

Josh is great, don't get me wrong. As you mentioned, to be the best he would have to be so much better than Mahomes to match their coaching and core players or any other advantage he may or may not have. But Mahomes gets it done time and time again. It's really no question at this point who is the best.

There are a good number of people in TSW that say Josh is better. Seems obvious that he's not but if I state my case I'm usually pretty quickly called a troll.

If there was a poll on who is the best QB in the NFL it would likely go:

Mahomes 67%

Lamar 13%

Burrow 9%

Josh 4%

Other 5%

Those are also the current betting odds for President.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Even with that he still wanted to be a conservative.

from Daily Beast:

A former classmate of the 20-year-old man who tried unsuccessfully to kill former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday recalled him being staunchly to the right of the political spectrum. “He definitely was conservative,” Max R. Smith told The Philadelphia Inquirer of Thomas Crooks. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.” Smith shared an American history class with Crooks, and remembered a mock debate where their teacher made students stand on one side of the classroom or another to signal their allegiance. “The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.” Crooks died in the assassination attempt

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-rally-gunman-thomas-crooks-was-definitely-conservative-classmate-recalls

Even assuming the former classmate is correct,  people can change quickly. 

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes.

You can try and convince yourself that Trump is anywhere near as senile as Biden, but the World saw how bad Biden is and it's only going to get worse as he ages.  Trump at worst is where Biden was 4 years ago.

Will you better wake up, your lies won’t work here. It’s been all over Twitter for the last day.

21 minutes ago, Brandon said:

20 years old is an adult.  At that age,  he could have already enlisted in the military and served in a war. 

I get it.  Just looks like a little kid who obviously had some problems.  The whole thing is sad.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Right wing influencers cropped the photos and CNN/MSNBC just liked them and ran with it. That’s one helluva claim. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♀️

Are you deliberately stupid or is this some kind of act?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Will you better wake up, your lies won’t work here. It’s been all over Twitter for the last day.

It's a video of him playing golf prior to yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Biden will win. anyone thinking hte corruption and fraud will stop the democrats from stealilng another election is a fool. drop boxes are back in wisconsin, for example. mail in balloting in PA will carry Biden. Trump has no chance to take office - even if he wins.

Great news! 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

I get it.  Just looks like a little kid who obviously had some problems.  The whole thing is sad.  

I find it sad for him also, he’s young and impressionable. Had his w whole life in front of him and just like that it’s over because of some stupidity he heard on the internet.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's a video of him playing golf prior to yesterday.

You alas have some BS excuse. I expected that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Are you deliberately stupid or is this some kind of act?

Just responding to your Tiberius-level claim that right-wing influencers cropped photos of Biden (photos that Trump hating outlets CNN and MSNBC have used in their reporting) )giving a speech at the White House. I’m sure it’s embarrassing to make such a ridiculous claim. Better luck today. 

• Like (+1) 1

Morning Joe being pulled off the air this morning because they can’t be trusted to not be bonkers crazy.  

Quite an admission of what’s been fed to their viewers for years now. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Morning Joe being pulled off the air this morning because they can’t be trusted to not be bonkers crazy.  

Yeah,  you'd think that would be a clue that they're part of the problem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just responding to your Tiberius-level claim that right-wing influencers cropped photos of Biden (photos that Trump hating outlets CNN and MSNBC have used in their reporting) )giving a speech at the White House. I’m sure it’s embarrassing to make such a ridiculous claim. Better luck today. 

Then surely the right wingers are intelligent enough to note the entire background was red white and blue, not just red. I know this is a stretch but maybe there’s hope for you. 

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Wow.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Then surely the right wingers are intelligent enough to note the entire background was red white and blue, not just red. I know this is a stretch but maybe there’s hope for you. 

This is the imagery the White House/whoever is making the decisions, wanted out there. That you think it’s a cheap fake coming from conservative “influencers” is pretty funny. 

IMG_3096.thumb.jpeg.b573223e21bbec3e85c780994396fbb8.jpeg

• Agree 3