Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

Just now, 4th&long said:

He was a ***** show!

He was far from a ***** show.  People had more money in their pockets.   Gas prices were low.   America wasn't the world's b**ch.  And then a virus was released.   

Open your eyes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

He was far from a ***** show.  People had more money in their pockets.   Gas prices were low.   America wasn't the world's b**ch.  And then a virus was released.   

Open your eyes.

By this logic, isn’t the currrnt inflation crisis Trumps fault for releasing the stimulus checks?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

Just now, JDHillFan said:

I meant confirm that you are an unhinged loser. I’m sorry over the fact that you won’t feel shame or embarrassment tonight. 

You are just jealous of me

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey gun people, what type of gun could this of been? Head shot and he is ok?

My partner at work was shot almost in similar fashion. She had ear damage but was OK.Could have been any caliber but my guess is a small caliber, which two inches over probably would have killed or seriously maimed him.

Edited by Beast

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

By this logic, isn’t the currrnt inflation crisis Trumps fault for releasing the stimulus checks?

You know the President is the head of the FED right?   Inflation did not rise under Trump.   The current s*** show as you put it is 100% on the idiot in charge now.

Done interacting with you guys.   Your party has shown how far they will go when someone won't blindly follow your nonsense.   I want my country back.

When you didn't get your way during his presidency you unleashed a virus and burned cities down.  Now you try and kill him?

The party of peace my ass.  The party of spoiled, entitled, losers with serious Mental Health issues.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I meant confirm that you are an unhinged loser. I’m sorry over the fact that you won’t feel shame or embarrassment tonight. 

HE'S PROLLY GIDDY

Edited by Unforgiven

Just now, Beast said:

My partner at work was shot almost in similar fashion. She had ear damage but was OK.

What type of gun? No way it was a rifle, possibly a hand gun, could of been a crazy person with a BB gun, who knows

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Open your eyes.

Why were gas prices low? Oh that’s right because no one driving anywhere. Supply and demand. And people had more money in there pockets? What the ***** are you talking about? I need to get a job with you. Good for you for having extra money in your pocket, I don’t begrudge any one doing well if they work hard for it.

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

HE'S PROLLY GIDDY

rent free, boys

Just now, JDHillFan said:

It takes a lot for me to ignore someone here. You won’t be hearing from me further. F’ing loser. 

Bye bye, I'll try and remember who you are someday, or not...🤣

30 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

wild that these same people who liken Trump to a dictator are by and large the same ones who cheered on the draconian COVID restrictions in 2020 and 2021. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If you don't have Tibs and 4th on permanent ignore after today, I don't know what to tell you

That  piece of ***** has been on my dbag list since 2017.

Same garbage trolling then as now.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bongino former secret service going live on Rumble now.

Should have some unique SS insight onto this. 

Link?

Found it

Edited by KDIGGZ

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You know the President is the head of the FED right?   Inflation did not rise under Trump.   The current s*** show as you put it is 100% on the idiot in charge now.

Done interacting with you guys.   Your party has shown how far they will go when someone won't blindly follow your nonsense.   I want my country back.

When you didn't get your way during his presidency you unleashed a virus and burned cities down.  Now you try and kill him?

The party of peace my ass.  The party of spoiled, entitled, lovers with serious Mental Health issues.

Buddy I WISH the Dems were competent enough to pull off half the stuff you accuse us of