Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

Show us on the doll where the orange man touched you.

Your butt hurt cause someone doesn’t like him. Sucks to be you.

You might want to refrain from using that analogy, you know, with the pedo files out and trump being Epstein wingman and all..

7 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

I'm being manipulated by the media I don't follow and never trusted. Thanks for freeing me of from these mental chains. You're doing the lords work like Donald.  

Like I said to someone else earlier, they say people are being manipulated by the media when all they do is repeat what they heard on Fox News. You can’t make this stuff up.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

I don't think it's that simple. He says false statements so frequently it becomes impossible to keep up with. Not to say he's the only person in US history who has been dishonest in politics. I'm sure many are. But I have never recalled somebody at this level being so consistently dishonest in basic things. I'm not talking about things like saying Biden didn't win or bigger things the left likes to discuss. I'm talking about little interactions that happen in normal communication.

I don't trust him.  I don't believe his main focus or concern is for Americans. I think he uses the office of Presidency to fill a lifetime spent obsessed with money, fame, and power for himself often times at the expense of others. I don't think he cares about conservative values, religion, or the majority of the subjects his most vocal supporters agree with. It's all a vehicle to get him to the destination he wants.  I don't need the left to tell me this stuff. To me it's rather obvious when you follow his life prior to being president up until the time he became president. 

I will also add that Biden is the last guy I want running this country. It's an absolute travesty these two candidates are the best people our political system can churn out. But whats probably even more shocking to me is that either of these people have bonified supporters. 

You mean little things like growing up in the black church? Or having jobs driving semi trucks? Or having a son who died in Iraq? 

Politicians, especially at the national level, believe and say whatever builds then the largest coalition and war chest to help them win elections and remain in power.

Period.

Pretending that this  duplicitous streak in national stage politicians is unique to Trump is high comedy.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just checking in to see the lefties still going nuts lol. Trump is so far ahead I can't believe they are even wasting their energy. Trump will be your President elect in 16 weeks so get used to it

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You mean little things like growing up in the black church? Or having jobs driving semi trucks? Or having a son who died in Iraq? 

Politicians, especially at the national level, believe and say whatever builds then the largest coalition and war chest to help them win elections and remain in power.

Period.

Pretending that this  duplicitous streak in national stage politicians is unique to Trump is high comedy.

It’s just the new narrative that stuck. 

I heard people say this in person after the Biden debate disaster. “Biden was terrible but Trump was saying lie after lie.”  

It’s all narratives man. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Just checking in to see the lefties still going nuts lol. Trump is so far ahead I can't believe they are even wasting their energy. Trump will be your President elect in 16 weeks so get used to it

I believe he will win but a poll from nbc has Biden ahead by 3 points yesterday. 

i don’t put a lot of stock in polls honestly, I’m still waiting for the red wave from 2022. But post where you get your info, or is that your gut feeling you’re going off of?

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Your butt hurt cause someone doesn’t like him. Sucks to be you.

You might want to refrain from using that analogy, you know, with the pedo files out and trump being Epstein wingman and all..

Get some counseling.  The hate will eat you up.  I  wake up every day  for the last 5 months  thanking God and the donor for the gift of a kidney.  I am so glad I a still here. Today is 5 months and counting. Nothing bothers me anymore.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If he can stay alive. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Irv said:

Biden should drop out before the Clinton's try again.  

The Dems are screwed with this. They would have to go to Harris, and she is worse than Joke. Unless he dies the Dems will have to go with the drooling vegetable this November.

Just now, Gregg said:

The Dems are screwed with this. They would have to go to Harris, and she is worse than Joke. Unless he dies the Dems will have to go with the drooling vegetable this November.

Clintons failed trying to get Trump.  Looks like Biden might take a horrible fall.  Pray for Joe.  

Just now, Irv said:

Clintons failed trying to get Trump.  Looks like Biden might take a horrible fall.  Pray for Joe.  

Anything can happen between now and Nov. As we know the media will BS all the time. I expect "polls" will go back and forth on who is winning. I think between the debate and this past weekend that Trump will win in Nov. We will have to see how it plays out.

23 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if he’s so far ahead why does 538 have Biden winning 51 percent of the times now?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if he’s so far ahead why does 538 have Biden winning 51 percent of the times now?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/

Biden will win. anyone thinking hte corruption and fraud will stop the democrats from stealilng another election is a fool. drop boxes are back in wisconsin, for example. mail in balloting in PA will carry Biden. Trump has no chance to take office - even if he wins.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels stated in The Communist Manifesto and later works that "the first step in the revolution by the working class, is to raise the proletariat to the position of ruling class, to win the battle of democracy" and universal suffrage, being "one of the first and most important tasks of the militant proletariat.”

I cant' believe people are still talking about communists and red bastards, etc... there are no Communists left.  If anything, based on the Communist Manifesto, Trump is more communist. Except he's not, because he's a a fascist populist. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Get some counseling.  The hate will eat you up.  I  wake up every day  for the last 5 months  thanking God and the donor for the gift of a kidney.  I am so glad I a still here. Today is 5 months and counting. Nothing bothers me anymore.

I’m glad you are ok. And sometimes we still need a reality check to help us understand what’s important and I know that includes me also.

Hate is a strong word that I don’t like to use but I do I think out of habit more than anything. I’m truly glad the guy is okay and the shooter failed. I don’t hate or diss like someone to wish harm on them.

After what happened I’m going to try to be more careful on using the word hate and dial it back a little bit, I definitely don’t want to be part of the problem.  But I could never support trump or any man of his character and I haven’t like that guy since the 90’s . If that bothers you so be it. And don’t come to me on some moral high ground after you posted some dumb ass comment about where a known pedo/rapist touched me. 

Honestly I’d rather talk to you more about your health than this crap. 

It’s easier to tear eachother apart is we don’t know eachother. we need to have just regular conversation on here and maybe we’d all get along better and have more civil political talk. I thought that music thread was a good start at that.

There are people on here I have come to appreciate but all this is is fighting about views. 

You don’t like me cause I don’t like trump, big deal. That’s just my opinion, I don’t care who you like. I don’t get how people like trump but I have not attacked them for liking him. In fact I have told them that’s their right, I would never tell them to vote for Biden. Look it up, it’s on here.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

Biden will win. anyone thinking hte corruption and fraud will stop the democrats from stealilng another election is a fool. drop boxes are back in wisconsin, for example. mail in balloting in PA will carry Biden. Trump has no chance to take office - even if he wins.

You are unfortunately correct.

I'm not sure how anyone observing the past eight years can't see it coming.

They will stop at nothing.

Doing it blatantly out in the open is the point.