Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

How can one not be a conspiracy theorist on what happened yesterday when this is the reporting we get?

Im leaning further and further into the rabbit hole that Trump was absolutely not supposed to be alive today. 

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Probably because it's closer to his face? 

The difference being right-wingers are using it to play make-believe that Biden is some kind of tyrant giving a hellacious doom speech. 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

What was the killer's motive in the Buffalo shooting again? 

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It's one of the main reasons I stay off Facebook. That AI stuff fools old people especially.

Dude, yes. My parents keep reposting the bizarre AI soldier ones all the time. 

13 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Wrong

Just, wrong.  

And, I'd add, this is society-ending psychosis

Agreed.  

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Society is always progressing. The "line is always going up," so to say. Conservatives, and the MAGA ideology especially, have decided that America was better off somewhere in the myriad past and are trying to replicate it. It's a foolish endeavor. 

This is where Libs like you go off the rails. 

Conservatives believe in the constitution and Bill of Rights. 

Libs want:

-To ban freedom of speech 

-To get rid of the 2nd amendment 

-To allow illegal aliens freely into our country 

-To create a nanny state

-Rekindle racism 

-Force individuals to comply with the government by any means necessary 

The list goes on….. 

I’m curious (and probably correct), but you strike me as someone who has had a rough life and relied upon government subsidies to get through OR possibly too much indoctrination in universities with degree stacking but not many results. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

How can one not be a conspiracy theorist on what happened yesterday when this is the reporting we get?

Im leaning further and further into the rabbit hole that Trump was absolutely not supposed to be alive today. 

My God.  If NBC is reporting this like that ….

Unbelievable.  

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have heard this before and any American who would say some Americans are more American than others, I could not disagree with more…

If you are person who has come here legally, and gone through the process to become a citizen (learning the laws, studying the history), you are just as much an American, to me, as someone whose family has been here for centuries…

But I just want to be clear, though,  I do not support amnesty, or a path to citizenship, where people have come here illegally, and are rewarded by “leap frogging” foreigners who have applied for citizenship the legal way…👍

Deporting 15M illegal immigrants is unrealistic. Deporting illegals with an extensive rap sheet or mental illnesses makes sense though. Exceptions should be made for folks who are highly productive like business owners, hard workers and skilled workers etc.

6 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Biden had a chance to deliver a unifying, inspiring speech and could have shown leadership by saying "everything starts with me".

He predictably and woefully fell short.

Oh.. you didn’t find his need to mention Whitmer, Pelosi and J6 as false equivalence as “lowering the temperature”?

If he’s going to name names, he could’ve invoked Kavanaugh, but I guess he remembered he’s spent two years attacking the Supreme Court in a similar fashion to Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

That is criminal on her part.  She needs to be throw in jail, not just fired.

Definitely a major failure somewhere along the way. Heads will roll. 

I watched video again and I am just glad he is ok. I just can’t believe that kid got a shot off!

15 hours ago, SCBills said:

Oh.. you didn’t find his need to mention Whitmer, Pelosi and J6 as false equivalence as “lowering the temperature”?

If he’s going to name names, he could’ve invoked Kavanaugh, but I guess he remembered he’s spent two years attacking the Supreme Court in a similar fashion to Trump. 

The references to J6, Whitmer, and Pelosi while conveniently omitting any mention of Scalise, BLM riots, and Antifa was immediately apparent.

It would have been really effective to not be so overtly and obviously political, but that's where we are.

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
add
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

54 minutes ago, SCBills said:

100% accurate 

Biden has this media created nice old man persona. 

Except he has attacked half of America nonstop.  Has presided over Charlottesville x1000.  Forced the vax on some, under threat of losing your career.  Called half of the country “threats to democracy”.  Gave that insane red lighting rage speech.  

If the media “wanted to”.. he would be viewed the same as Trump. 

But they don’t want to, so…

I don't think it's that simple. He says false statements so frequently it becomes impossible to keep up with. Not to say he's the only person in US history who has been dishonest in politics. I'm sure many are. But I have never recalled somebody at this level being so consistently dishonest in basic things. I'm not talking about things like saying Biden didn't win or bigger things the left likes to discuss. I'm talking about little interactions that happen in normal communication.

I don't trust him.  I don't believe his main focus or concern is for Americans. I think he uses the office of Presidency to fill a lifetime spent obsessed with money, fame, and power for himself often times at the expense of others. I don't think he cares about conservative values, religion, or the majority of the subjects his most vocal supporters agree with. It's all a vehicle to get him to the destination he wants.  I don't need the left to tell me this stuff. To me it's rather obvious when you follow his life prior to being president up until the time he became president. 

I will also add that Biden is the last guy I want running this country. It's an absolute travesty these two candidates are the best people our political system can churn out. But whats probably even more shocking to me is that either of these people have bonified supporters. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

I don't think it's that simple. He says false statements so frequently it becomes impossible to keep up with. Not to say he's the only person in US history who has been dishonest in politics. I'm sure many are. But I have never recalled somebody at this level being so consistently dishonest in basic things. I'm not talking about things like saying Biden didn't win or bigger things the left likes to discuss. I'm talking about little interactions that happen in normal communication.

I don't trust him.  I don't believe his main focus or concern is for Americans. I think he uses the office of Presidency to fill a lifetime spent obsessed with money, fame, and power for himself often times at the expense of others. I don't think he cares about conservative values, religion, or the majority of the subjects his most vocal supporters agree with. It's all a vehicle to get him to the destination he wants.  I don't need the left to tell me this stuff. To me it's rather obvious when you follow his life prior to being president up until the time he became president. 

I will also add that Biden is the last guy I want running this country. It's an absolute travesty these two candidates are the best people our political system can churn out. But whats probably even more shocking to me is that either of these people have bonified supporters. 

Whats the destination he wants?

Because he’s lost a ton of money, some of his business and is facing prison time, while now being shot. 

• Like (+1) 1