Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And this was pre recorded??

America doesn’t resolve their differences at the “battle box”, whatever the he’ll that is? America uses guns to resolve differences! Shoot first ask questions later. That’s the great American way. You want your guns you got them. Go get your gun off!

5 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I call BS. Why would the SS ever defer to local LE?

Because local law enforcement likely has more manpower.  SS covers the immediate area and relegates the outer distances to the locals.  That's my conjecture and I'm sure we'll hear more in the coming weeks.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Bull *****. People hate trump for who he is. I don’t like to use the word hate but I have dis liked the guy long before he was in politics. I don’t need any media company telling me to like him or not, I can think for myself and I’m sure there are plenty of other people can think for themselves. Trump is an insult to humanity, just cause some punk took a pot shot at him and decided on suicide by cop doesn’t change that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

America doesn’t resolve their differences at the “battle box”, whatever the he’ll that is? America uses guns to resolve differences! Shoot first ask questions later. That’s the great American way. You want your guns you got them. Go get your gun off!

I have more than a few.  Do you want one? Or do you want to try to take them? LOL

13 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I call BS. Why would the SS ever defer to local LE?

I have learned more about this in past 24 hours than I knew but due to manpower the SS directs local law enforcement on what they need to do for security outside the immediate area. These officers are incompetent and if the latest news is true they are also cowards. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Correct because we don’t build our entire identities around Donald Trump. Good job! 

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh no, I promise you I hate Trump and his followers for exactly who they are. Anti-freedom, regressive bullies and enemies of enlightened American values.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I have more than a few.  Do you want one? Or do you want to try to take them? LOL

I’ll let you keep them. 

I’m just not buying into all the talk of “tone it down” and violence has no place in politics” bs. It happens in schools, movie theaters, malls supermarkets churches, might as well happen in politics. Who are people trying to kid?

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Bull *****. People hate trump for who he is. I don’t like to use the word hate but I have dis liked the guy long before he was in politics. I don’t need any media company telling me to like him or not, I can think for myself and I’m sure there are plenty of other people can think for themselves. Trump is an insult to humanity, just cause some punk took a pot shot at him and decided on suicide by cop doesn’t change that.

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Correct because we don’t build our entire identities around Donald Trump. Good job! 

Oh no, I promise you I hate Trump and his followers for exactly who they are. Anti-freedom, regressive bullies and enemies of enlightened American values.

That dude is correct these responses prove it

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have learned more about this in past 24 hours than I knew but due to manpower the SS directs local law enforcement on what they need to do for security outside the immediate area. These officers are incompetent and if the latest news is true they are also cowards. 

Agreed. I think this is a good time for humility and not making assumptions without a relevant knowledge base. 

I’d always just assumed that SS took over everything security-related before. The reporting I’m seeing matches what you’ve expressed here: the Secret Service relies heavily on local law enforcement for perimeter security. 

Seems like a good opportunity to reassess SS protocols and increase funding if needed. 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

That dude is correct these responses prove it

As I posted this morning, his ideology offers me nothing. There’s nothing MAGA can sell me that I want to buy. 

As I posted this morning, his ideology offers me nothing. There’s nothing MAGA can sell me that I want to buy. 

Yep. 

Keep that mind shut 

Don’t entertain any thoughts from the conservative side of the spectrum 

Lump everyone together. 

You are really showing your true colors 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Oh but you have been brain washed by the media even tho they have been brainwashed by Fox News to say that to you! Have you ever noticed most of the ***** they spew was on Fox News the night before?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yep. 

Keep that mind shut 

Don’t entertain any thoughts from the conservative side of the spectrum 

Lump everyone together. 

You are really showing your true colors 

I simply find conservatism and the MAGA brand of rampant nationalism to be completely pointless, at best, and incredibly toxic, at worst. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I simply find conservatism and the MAGA brand of rampant nationalism to be completely pointless, at best, and incredibly toxic, at worst. 

Can you give specifics of the things you don’t like? I might agree with you, while still considering myself to be MAGA

34 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

100% accurate 

Biden has this media created nice old man persona. 

Except he has attacked half of America nonstop.  Has presided over Charlottesville x1000.  Forced the vax on some, under threat of losing your career.  Called half of the country “threats to democracy”.  Gave that insane red lighting rage speech.  

If the media “wanted to”.. he would be viewed the same as Trump. 

But they don’t want to, so…

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m not really a Trump guy, nor am I a Biden guy. I am a Conservative that favors certain Libertarian ideologies like (Free healthcare, SSD, SSI etc).

The problem isn’t that I’m a Conservative or that you’re a Democrat. The problem is the hostility we share and the refusal to meet in the middle in a diplomatic way. 

Politics are waaay to polarizing right now. Part of that is the fault of the MSM.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Can you give specifics of the things you don’t like? I might agree with you, while still considering myself to be MAGA

For one, we are on the cusp of incredible advances in green energy. Incredible reductions in carbon, massive new capacity for solar energy, cutting-edge research in battery storage, and so forth. The conservative response is to fight it tooth and nail and demand we return to coal. 

For god's sakes, Candice Owens is now out there making videos denying DINOSAURS existing!

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I do honestly think we’re going to have a reckoning on social media in the coming years, at bare minimum the addictive algorithms companies use to feed you more dopamine-creating content. More and more people are rejecting the AI slop getting pushed at us 

Are they? I'm seeing AI ***** becoming more and more of a problem. Not being rejected.

Just now, JaCrispy said:

@JaCrispy you have the patience of a saint. 

• Haha (+1) 2