Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Very telling that a lot of the right wing thinks this happened because a woman is in charge. Not that most of the right wing knows the touch of a woman anyways 

I think it happened because we have a morally corrupt president and disillusioned followers. Nothing to do with having a woman in charge. How narrow minded of you to even suggest that. 

1 minute ago, Westside said:

I think it happened because we have a morally corrupt president and disillusioned followers. Nothing to do with having a woman in charge. How narrow minded of you to even suggest that. 

How else should I interpret the “DEI hire” shrieking?

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

How else should I interpret the “DEI hire” shrieking?

You should know that hiring strictly on matching quotas is wrong. Geeze this isn’t hard!

You should know that hiring strictly on matching quotas is wrong. Geeze this isn’t hard!

And you think because a woman is in charge this happened?

The use of Aerial surveillance Drones with AI monitoring in direct contact with ground forces may help speed up the process of identifying and properly tracking a would be assassin IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Figster said:

The use of Aerial surveillance Drones with AI monitoring in direct contact with ground forces may help speed up the process of identifying and properly tracking a would be assassin IMO.

I'm kind of surprised they don't (apparently) use drones. Why not?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If that's our guy, it's consistent with the psychological break pattern we've seen with other shooters. Intelligent, seemingly mild-mannered HS student. A couple years later, obsessed/paranoid street screamer. 

And sadly, a probably well-meaning but incredibly ill considered response by his dad: maybe shooting sports will be his thing; hey, let's buy him an AR-15.

Lol.  Dude is saying what the left types in here all day. .

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If that's our guy, it's consistent with the psychological break pattern we've seen with other shooters. Intelligent, seemingly mild-mannered HS student. A couple years later, obsessed/paranoid street screamer. 

And sadly, a probably well-meaning but incredibly ill considered response by his dad: maybe shooting sports will be his thing; hey, let's buy him an AR-15.

You have evidence that the dad bought him a gun?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm kind of surprised they don't (apparently) use drones. Why not?

Working well monitoring our beaches to avoid shark attacks.

Land sharks...

Are you seriously that dense? 

Then why are you crying about DEI? Why do you automatically believe a woman in charge was hired for a quota and not out of merit?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Then why are you crying about DEI? Why do you automatically believe a woman in charge was hired for a quota and not out of merit?

You hire the best qualified person, man or woman , white or black or Asian or Hispanic. Your beloved dictator even says he hires based on DEI. Look at the people he put in charge. How many trans and gay people are appointed political positions by biden? Looking at his hires, you would think trans people are the majority in this country. 
I don’t know who this lady is or if she is qualified to be the head of the USSS, but based on bidens previous hires it’s a safe bet to say she is indeed a DEI hire.

I get that this was scheduled to print today, but uhhh, ok…

Maybe you don’t need to publish this the day after he’s almost assassinated, just a thought..

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

I don’t know who this lady is or if she is qualified to be the head of the USSS

It's not exactly a secret. Maybe you want to spend 2 seconds googling it before spouting off an uninformed opinion.

But that wouldn't be the PPP way, would it.

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/leadership/director

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-nominates-kim-cheatle-lead-secret-service/story?id=88812850

• Eyeroll 1