Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

18 minutes ago, UConn James said:

There probably isn’t video of Teddy Roosevelt taking one to the chest and then still giving his speech to applause, but there’s probably a photo.

That guy was real life Batman.

Lots of Jesus talk on here.  Get a grip.

The following stories are far older than the Pentateuch and contain much the same elements. In the Persian story, God created the world in six days, a man called Adama, a woman called Evah, and then rested. The Etruscan, Babylonian, Phoenician, Chaldean, and Egyptian stories are much the same. The Persians, Greeks, and Egyptians had their Garden of Eden and the Tree of Life. The Persians, Babylonians, and Nubians, all had the story of the fall of man and the subtle serpent. The Chinese account says that sin came into the world by the disobedience of a woman. Even the scriptures of the Tahitians tell us that man was created from the earth, and the first woman from one of his bones. All these stories are equally “authentic” and of equal value to the world and all the authors were equally “inspired.” We know that the story of the Flood is much older than the book of Genesis, and we know besides that it is not true and that the story was copied from the Chaldean. There we read all about the rain, the ark, the animals, the dove that supposed to have been sent out three times, and the mountain on which the ark rested. The Persians, Greeks, Mexicans and Scandinavians have substantially the same story.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Lots of Jesus talk on here.  Get a grip.

The following stories are far older than the Pentateuch and contain much the same elements. In the Persian story, God created the world in six days, a man called Adama, a woman called Evah, and then rested. The Etruscan, Babylonian, Phoenician, Chaldean, and Egyptian stories are much the same. The Persians, Greeks, and Egyptians had their Garden of Eden and the Tree of Life. The Persians, Babylonians, and Nubians, all had the story of the fall of man and the subtle serpent. The Chinese account says that sin came into the world by the disobedience of a woman. Even the scriptures of the Tahitians tell us that man was created from the earth, and the first woman from one of his bones. All these stories are equally “authentic” and of equal value to the world and all the authors were equally “inspired.” We know that the story of the Flood is much older than the book of Genesis, and we know besides that it is not true and that the story was copied from the Chaldean. There we read all about the rain, the ark, the animals, the dove that supposed to have been sent out three times, and the mountain on which the ark rested. The Persians, Greeks, Mexicans and Scandinavians have substantially the same story.

It's a narrative around Trump, buoyed by his own statements, so it's interesting to hear people's honest take on it if they're willing to engage.

Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with the conversation.

• Like (+1) 1

It stands to logic that only an outside agency should be investigating this. 

For comparison,  when there's an officer involved shooting in one jurisdiction, only a separate jurisdiction can investigate it. Idk if that's standard everywhere, but it is in most places.

That still presents the question of whether the separate jurisdiction, still being part of the broader officer community, will be partial.

You have to use whichever agency can be the most partial while still having the necessary resources to conduct a thorough investigation.

13 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Nice attempted deflection. No one on PPP is laughing at what happened to Paul Pelosi. You and your idiot buddy TH3 are laughing at an assassination attempt.

Right!

18 minutes ago, muppy said:

OH But did you forget Gods "good and faithful servant" Donald Trump?  Wait, he's Gods cleanup hitter. GOTCHA

yes Im snarking you instructing me on the trinity.

Yeah, I’d expect nothing less from a turd like you.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

He could've chosen to engage immediately, but that wouldn't be standard procedure. Retreating and waiting for backup is absolutely standard. 

We had two officers recently confronted by a man pointing a rifle at them on the street. They had to retreat to their vehicles. An officer should not engage unless absolutely necessary.

Since this gunman didn't fire on the officer, what he did was correct. His SOP is different than a counter-sniper team, for instance, although I'm not even sure a counter sniper can engage until an actual shot is taken.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Holy Trinity, God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit ARE God.

That’s why Jesus clearly says in the scriptures that “the father is greater than I am”. Because he clearly meant they are equal. Right.

28 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Holy Trinity, God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit ARE God.

Yah the Father, Yah the Son, Yah the Holy Spirit! O, how I love the name of Jesus my God!

• Agree 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

That’s why Jesus clearly says in the scriptures that “the father is greater than I am”. Because he clearly meant they are equal. Right.

He's God in human form, but to represent them verbally as "Father", "Son", and "Ghost" is obviously intentional for the purpose of establishing hierarchy and roles.

All in all, their roles are equal in part to the entire operation and goal.

It's like how McDermott would describe Offense, Defense, and Special Teams, all an equal one-third of the team's success. 😉

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He's God in human form, but to represent them verbally as "Father", "Son", and "Ghost" is obviously intentional for the purpose of establishing hierarchy and roles.

All in all, their roles are equal in part to the entire operation and goal.

It's like how McDermott would describe Offense, Defense, and Special Teams, all an equal one-third of the team's success. 😉

I see it this way, Jesus is the direct descendant of Yahweh the Father. Jesus is his seed. His uncreated Son who always was. We are created sons of God, Jesus is God, the literal DNA of Yahweh. He was never created, he always was.

Edited by ghostwriter

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He could've chosen to engage immediately, but that wouldn't be standard procedure. Retreating and waiting for backup is absolutely standard. 

We had two officers recently confronted by a man pointing a rifle at them on the street. They had to retreat to their vehicles. An officer should not engage unless absolutely necessary.

Since this gunman didn't fire on the officer, what he did was correct. His SOP is different than a counter-sniper team, for instance, although I'm not even sure a counter sniper can engage until an actual shot is taken.

Thanks.

I've said this before. Why do I read/post in PPP given how no one is ever going to convince anyone of anything here?

One of the reasons is that some posters actually have experience in an area I don't know about, and I appreciate this kind of input. Sometimes I learn something ...

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yeah, I’d expect nothing less from a turd like you.

NICE Beast. I hope that thought leaves you sated of your bitterness towards someone who can give it out as well as take it from "guys" like you LOL

Yer a Prince. SALUD.

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

NICE Beast. I hope that thought leaves you sated of your bitterness towards someone who can give it out as well as take it from "guys" like you LOL

Yer a Prince. SALUD.

Karen 

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thanks.

I've said this before. Why do I read/post in PPP given how no one is ever going to convince anyone of anything here?

One of the reasons is that some posters actually have experience in an area I don't know about, and I appreciate this kind of input. Sometimes I learn something ...

not from moi any more.  Take the good if you really think this place is worth your time. It's really not. it is a total waste of time. You lay down with dogs you're going to  catch fleas.