Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

18 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’m not God.

You explain it.

Like LeGoatski, you are wrong.

Satan will Not rule the Earth until the Holy Spirit is removed.

John 14:30,  Eph 2:2, 1 John 5:19. Read 

1 hour ago, Westside said:

The liberal nut jobs on PPP are not doing anything to help their cause with such hateful rhetoric. Their true colors are showing. What a bunch of hateful people. How did they get so hateful?

I'm not sure if you're reading the posts in this thread, but I see a lot of name-calling directed at those who are not pro-Trump (i.e. r#tard, flake, idiot, etc.).  

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What does “all authority” mean?

And where does the Bible state that humans operate with free will?

We have free will because we are made in Gods image (Genesis). 

Sin is simply the contemplation of worldly things instead of God. Adam’s sin wasnt eating the apple, it was turning from the contemplation of God and his works to contemplating his own nakedness and bodily desires.

Contra Gentes by St. Athanasius is an excellent read if you have the time. One of the most important works of the early Church.

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Please don't destroy a narrative with facts like that.

Federal Election Commission records show that a donor listed as Thomas Crooks with the same address gave $15 to a Democratic-aligned political action committee called the Progressive Turnout Project in January 2021.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/14/us/trump-shooting-thomas-matthew-crooks-intl-hnk/index.html

This makes your post seem rather 4th&Tiberius-ish, doesn’t it. Seriously weak. 

“Facts like that”. Good lord. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, your brother's comment is what triggered you to "run" here and post that you believed the assasination attempt to have been staged?  You really truly do come across as a "special" individual.

You twist it how you want big guy. I would need to care but I don’t at this time.

Yes because I ran here that is why I called him first, turned on the news and got on another social media site first. Whatever sparky?

To try to rehash it out now after I changed my stance on that about 16 hours ago when I seen an innocent person died? #######

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Federal Election Commission records show that a donor listed as Thomas Crooks with the same address gave $15 to a Democratic-aligned political action committee called the Progressive Turnout Project in January 2021.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/14/us/trump-shooting-thomas-matthew-crooks-intl-hnk/

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/14/us/trump-shooting-thomas-matthew-crooks-intl-hnk/index.html

This makes your post seem rather 4th&Tiberius-ish, doesn’t it. Seriously weak. 

Well then that settles it. He was a gun control advocate in a Gun Nut T-shirt.

Of such crooked timber are humans made.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Interesting way of owning up to such a dimwitted, misinformed post. I’m sure you thought it was clever though. 

You calling someone, anyone a dimwit is rich. Oh the irony.

8 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What does “all authority” mean?

And where does the Bible state that humans operate with free will?

The greatest example of this concept is in the very beginning with Adam and Eve. God gave them the rules and they had the free will to break them. They were then directly tempted by the devil.

In the rest of the old testament we see examples of God intervening directly until Jesus is introduced as the redeemer. After that, direct intervention isn't needed because you now have the guidance and the path (Jesus) towards salvation.

18 minutes ago, TH3 said:

image.jpeg.047d340f87d3c8fa2a37f02ec19fc14d.jpeg

Obviously you’re advocating for the assassination of Trump - no if, and, or buts. Out of curiosity, the vast majority of Libs are for severe gun control. The 2nd amendment’s main purpose is to enable an armed populace which can rise against a tyrannical government. 

If Trump wins election, libs believe it is the end of our democracy - hell, even Biden said those exact words. 

Wouldn’t you want guns with which to overthrow the gov’t?

Edited by Bockeye

19 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The greatest example of this concept is in the very beginning with Adam and Eve. God gave them the rules and they had the free will to break them. They were then directly tempted by the devil.

In the rest of the old testament we see examples of God intervening directly until Jesus is introduced as the redeemer. After that, direct intervention isn't needed because you now have the guidance and the path (Jesus) towards salvation.

There is no “free will” as interpreted by religion. There is informed will. 

Tell me how a child growing up with a crack mom and gangster dad has the ability to freely choose? He is ultimately influenced and people are influenced by those around them - family, friends, media, religion, etc. 

Edited by Bockeye