Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

15 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Oh big boy can call names on a message board. 

No I don’t think it is staged anymore now that an innocent person died. It would have helped early on if the first words out of everyone’s mouth wasn’t “trump just won” and “ great photo op”. 

You literally posted THIS:

18 hours ago, 4th&long said:

It was staged. The person was that bad a shot? No one behind him was hit? Trump looks like a martyr.

with the 5th post of this entire thread.  Please show us all of the "(T)rump just won" and "great photo op" posts that were made prior to your post that (presumably) forced you to claim "(i)t was staged."

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

The shooters Instagram had:

“Praise the Lord ️ in my quest to end Epsteins evil empire PA Born and bred ",

Maybe the Florida doc release of Trumps pedo activity was the last straw?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tmcrooks03&ia=we

This doesn’t add up as Democrats = pedophiles. It’s disgusting.  God I hope you guys don’t have children. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The shooters Instagram had:

“Praise the Lord ️ in my quest to end Epsteins evil empire PA Born and bred ",

Maybe the Florida doc release of Trumps pedo activity was the last straw?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tmcrooks03&ia=we

I know that several fake accounts have been created, is there any reason to believe that one is real? I don't do Instagram so I am not sure how we know.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Giving free will, but then interjecting is hypocritical. You're calling God a hypocrite.

God does not appoint politicians. I wish that was a universal understanding. The Bible tells us time and again the the Devil rules the earth. He even tempts Jesus by offering him authority over the kingdoms of the world. Obviously, Jesus refuses because he knows he rules a greater domain.

I never post religious stuff on here, I am pleasantly surprised to see someone on here that knows and understands this. I just figured I’d I posted anything like this it would just get laughed at and ridiculed. 

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

No, actually I’m not hypocritical or calling God a hypocrite. 

The devil doesn’t rule the Earth. The Holy Spirit, which is God, does. Satan will rule the Earth when the Holy Spirit is removed.

We aren’t there yet.

Explain how free will and intervention coexist

Edited by LeGOATski

The only things we know about this guy, factually, is that he’s a registered Republican that donated to ACT Blue on the day Biden was inaugurated. 

No verifiable social media activity.

So a Republican, donating to a liberal political action committee & somehow is the only Gen Z without an obvious social media footprint. 

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Explain how free will and intervention coexist

I’m not God.

You explain it.

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I never post religious stuff on here, I am pleasantly surprised to see someone on here that knows and understands this. I just figured I’d I posted anything like this it would just get laughed at and ridiculed. 

Like LeGoatski, you are wrong.

Satan will Not rule the Earth until the Holy Spirit is removed.

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You literally posted THIS:

with the 5th post of this entire thread.  Please show us all of the "(T)rump just won" and "great photo op" posts that were made prior to your post that (presumably) forced you to claim "(i)t was staged."

Yes because this is the only message board our social media sit on earth. I wasn’t on here first. It started with my bro on the phone, first thing he said was this was going to unite the right, trump just won. 

some of that also came from no one reporting anyone was shot behind him, which I now know they were. But reporters were right there, they didn’t see it and report it? That was on tv before I got on here. They stood him straight up and exposed him which I thought was crazy. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

People are simply rejecting the GOP agenda. It offers us nothing. 

bull####, you’re doing more than just reject an agenda. You’re willfully creating lies and hate to push your agenda. You have no interest in coming to agreement with those who have differing opinions. YOU and those like you are the problem!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’m not God.

You explain it.

Like LeGoatski, you are wrong.

Satan will Not rule the Earth until the Holy Spirit is removed.

Lol. You think God has anything to do with this mess? You don’t give him much credit. God is not a God of disorder but of peace.

16 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You fail to grasp even the basics of this. 

Condition on the “authority” that the tempter offered was what? To worship the tempter. 

Jesus refused not because he rules a “greater domain” but because his dominion is greater than that of the tempter’s. 

Properly understood, Christianity teaches that Jesus rules both heaven and earth as God and Christ. 

He has dominion over the spiritual domain of heaven and earth. He's not ruling the earth. This is where that free will aspect comes into play. Jesus/God/holy spirit doesn't play games and manipulate people of the Earth the way the Devil does. God doesn't interject the way he did in Old Testament times. The Devil doesn't believe in free will, obviously. That's the spiritual battle constantly fought within people: the devil tempting you directly and your faith and commitment restraining you to keep you on the right path.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Yes because this is the only message board our social media sit on earth. I wasn’t on here first. It started with my bro on the phone, first thing he said was this was going to unite the right, trump just won. 

some of that also came from no one reporting anyone was shot behind him, which I now know they were. But reporters were right there, they didn’t see it and report it? That was on tv before I got on here. They stood him straight up and exposed him which I thought was crazy. 

So, your brother's comment is what triggered you to "run" here and post that you believed the assasination attempt to have been staged?  You really truly do come across as a "special" individual.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’m not God.

You explain it.

God already explained through Jesus the concept of free will and his lack of interjection. 

I'm not asking you to explain God, I'm asking you to explain your own concept of free will and interjection somehow coexisting.

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The only things we know about this guy, factually, is that he’s a registered Republican that donated to ACT Blue on the day Biden was inaugurated

No verifiable social media activity.

So a Republican, donating to a liberal political action committee & somehow is the only Gen Z without an obvious social media footprint. 

Apparently, the donation was made by an older gentleman (70ish) from Pittsburgh, with the same name.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He has dominion over the spiritual domain of heaven and earth. He's not ruling the earth. This is where that free will aspect comes into play. Jesus/God/holy spirit doesn't play games and manipulate people of the Earth the way the Devil does. God doesn't interject the way he did in Old Testament times. The Devil doesn't believe in free will, obviously. That's the spiritual battle constantly fought within people: the devil tempting you directly and your faith and commitment restraining you to keep you on the right path.

What does “all authority” mean?

And where does the Bible state that humans operate with free will?

5 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Apparently, the donation was made by an older gentleman (70ish) from Pittsburgh, with the same name.

Is that confirmed?  Because media organizations are still reporting that donation was his.