Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

It’s flat out disgusting that you leftist ret@rds are SO DISAPPOINTED that Trump isn’t dead this morning.

You are proving your true colors that YOU ARE the pizzhead mental patients that everyone thinks you are.

Enjoy your misery you POS dumb fvvcks.

I would NEVER want my political opposition dead, or wish it on them like you pricks do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

It’s flat out disgusting that you leftist ret@rds are SO DISAPPOINTED that Trump isn’t dead this morning.

You are proving your true colors that YOU ARE the pizzhead mental patients that everyone thinks you are.

Enjoy your misery you POS dumb fvvcks.

I would NEVER want my political opposition dead, or wish it on them like you pricks do.

You hallucinating again? No one here besides one troll has posted anything like that. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The GOP Agenda has higher favorable ratings from the American public on everything except abortion. 

Their biggest liability isn’t policy, it’s candidates and a lack of ballot harvesting organization. 

You are wrong. For example, 66% of Americans support NATO.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You hallucinating again? No one here besides one troll has posted anything like that. 

Dude are you tone deaf?

The disappointment that Trump isn’t dead is EVERYWHERE.

Get your head out of the sand and look at what’s going on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Dude are you tone deaf?

Show me an example, then. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

What does the GOP agenda offer me? 

Trump's fanatic devotion to leaving NATO will destabilize the world and make it easier for authoritarians like Putin to have free reign. 

His tariffs will raise the price of goods. 

He is anti-green energy which will cost thousands of jobs and undo progress on environmental health. 

He offers no unifying, galvanizing national message. 

His plan for migrants is sadistic and vile. 

He plans to install nothing but loyalists to government positions, a terrifying prospect. 

And the America last, open borders, soft on crime, failed new green scam is so much better. Biden has been the exact opposite of galvanizing and unifying … he has literally demonized the other side of the voting aisle.

But whatever helps you cope ….

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What does the GOP agenda offer me? 

Trump's fanatic devotion to leaving NATO will destabilize the world and make it easier for authoritarians like Putin to have free reign. 

Putin invaded with Joe in office not Trump 

His tariffs will raise the price of goods. 

Biden found ways to raise them without …. Oh wait he used tariffs to …. But your goods increase with every tax and regulation passed by Ds.  

He is anti-green energy which will cost thousands of jobs and undo progress on environmental health. 

Green initiatives are going nowhere - like to know what is meant by environmental health now.  We rebranded global warming again??

He offers no unifying, galvanizing national message. 

There is no unifying with people that think MAGA excludes you - and no unifying with people that can’t define woman.  

His plan for migrants is sadistic and vile. 

This is hyperbole and ridiculous 

He plans to install nothing but loyalists to government positions, a terrifying prospect. 

Everyone does this.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

And the America last, open borders, soft on crime, failed new green scam is so much better. Biden has been the exact opposite of galvanizing and unifying … he has literally demonized the other side of the voting aisle.

But whatever helps you cope ….

Trump's side has done that itself.

I could explain how globalism and helping our allies abroad is America First, but I don't expect a MAGAT to have the mental capacity to understand this. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I honestly wonder why you are so afraid of a person expressing faith in God.

"Afraid" is a strange way to put it.

I definitely think it's weird and deceptive because he's obviously not a God-fearing Christian man. Everything he does and says out in public shows that.

An honest candidate like Ramaswamy wouldn't do this.

We'd be so much better off with someone who is a sincere person.

Trump goes on to say he wants the country to unite, which is also obviously dishonest. When has this guy ever promoted unity? In reality, he's consistently trying to divide people. All the way back to his time as CEO and days on The Apprentice, he's a divider by nature and by strategic choice.

It's hard to imagine people don't see his religious dialogue as anything but disingenuous. Trump using God's name for the purposes he does is definitely evil. If there's any fear in me about it, it would be centered around that.

We need a candidate up there who's actually going to unite this country. The two we have now are not leaders who will navigate the country out of this tension we're experiencing. They're only going to enflame and exploit it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Dude are you tone deaf?

I’m not your research engine, look it up.

I know that I expected both Obama and Biden to appoint GOP loyalists throughout their cabinet and government.  If they didn't then that would be ending democracy, right?

<_<

Trump did and would do the same.

What I'd hope he'd actually do in the fantasy world where he's actually President again is ELIMINATE PERMANENTLY many of those positions within the bloated government blob.

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

But the guy who was shot and killed didn’t have faith.

No. The way I look at it God doesn’t prevent everything. He gives people free will . That doesn’t mean He doesn’t ever interject. 

I don’t know what His will is but I also believe He may have a very important role for President Trump to fill once he wins in November and takes his rightful place in the Oval office in January.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Putin invaded with Joe in office not Trump 

Biden found ways to raise them without …. Oh wait he used tariffs to …. But your goods increase with every tax and regulation passed by Ds.  

Green initiatives are going nowhere - like to know what is meant by environmental health now.  We rebranded global warming again??

There is no unifying with people that think MAGA excludes you - and no unifying with people that can’t define woman.  

This is hyperbole and ridiculous 

Everyone does this.  

1) Trump is Putin's buddy and is fighting to prevent more aid to Ukraine. 

2) Yes, Biden's tariffs suck too. All tariffs should be abolished as it is not 1820 anymore. 

3) The Biden admin's plan has already launched 80 new clean energy factories, most of which will benefit GOP states.

4) MAGA means America for anyone who is white, anglosaxon, and protestant. 

5) Door to door roundups of Hispanic folks is sadistic. 

6) They don't gut the entire Federal government first like the Project 2025 agenda calls for. 

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Does any politician? You're a terrible politician if you don't lie. An even worse one if you admit when you do.

There are a multitude of unique reasons for hating Trump, but citing lying?

:lol:

Ha  well I do think both sides lie. Donald  to me seemingly does it as easily as breathing. I have a big problem with that. Without honesty you IMO lack credibility.

forcing sane rational people to choose the lesser of 2 evils. That''s the crux of it isn't it?

I think he talks a Big Talk but bottom line to me he is an UNTRUSTWORTHY Individual. and a phony faker Christian.  Sign me up to vote for THAT GUY.

🎊

PFFT nope.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It's pretty funny.  After all it was Trump who claimed blacks can relate to him over incarceration which is wildly idiotic.  You shocked at any of this? 

This is actually what he said:

But I got indicted for nothing, for something that is nothing. They were doing it because it was election interference. And then I got indicted a second time and a third time and a fourth time, and a lot of people said that that's why the Black people like me, because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against, and they actually viewed me as I'm being discriminated against.

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The GOP Agenda has higher favorable ratings from the American public on everything except abortion. 

Their biggest liability isn’t policy, it’s candidates and a lack of ballot harvesting organization. 

The biggest liability is/has been a liberal media, as we've just witnessed...

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Does any politician? You're a terrible politician if you don't lie. An even worse one if you admit when you do.

There are a multitude of unique reasons for hating Trump, but citing lying?

:lol:

It's funny that anyone thinks that Biden isn't a liar, narcissist and a POS.  But that's a lifelong pol for you: carefully crafting his public image to fool many.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

No. The way I look at it God doesn’t prevent everything. He gives people free will . That doesn’t mean He doesn’t ever interject. 

I don’t know what His will is but I also believe He may have a very important role for President Trump to fill once he wins in November and takes his rightful place in the Oval office in January.

Probably a gigantic neon sign with "Hey everyone, here's one of those false idols I warned you about" on it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

And I believe He wanted Trump to lose in 2020 and he wants Trump to lose in 2024. We will see whose God wins.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Giving free will, but then interjecting is hypocritical. You're calling God a hypocrite.

God does not appoint politicians. I wish that was a universal understanding. The Bible tells us time and again the the Devil rules the earth. He even tempts Jesus by offering him authority over the kingdoms of the world. Obviously, Jesus refuses because he knows he rules a greater domain.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1