Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

Just now, Beast said:

Move along, Leftist flake.

LOL strong rebuttal Beast. Meh maybe Im lying about that.  But at least I admit when I Lie. Does Donald? NEVER lmao

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

What do you honestly think about it?

I honestly wonder why you are so afraid of a person expressing faith in God.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LeGOATski said:

What do you honestly think about it?

I think President Trump has faith and he turned his head a second before which prevented his head to explode like JKF’s. If that was me I’d be saying the same thing and, in fact, it’s not me and I believe that.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Your side is going to lose in November. Again. 

Will you ever wake up? Everything your leaders told you the past 4 years has been a lie. Everything.........your party is the part of fascists. Dems are getting g extremely desperate, clearly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Will you ever wake up? Everything your leaders told you the past 4 years has been a lie. Everything.........your party is the part of fascists. Dems are getting g extremely desperate, clearly.

Don’t care, still riding with Biden or whoever runs against the regressive GOP. Seethe.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's pretty funny.  After all it was Trump who claimed blacks can relate to him over incarceration which is wildly idiotic.  You shocked at any of this? 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SCBills said:

These statements don’t age well .. at all. 

To all our leftist legal scholars that believe Trump incited violence on January 6 (he didn’t) - and deserved PRISON for it - how are statements like this different?  

**I have no problem with statements like this because I’m not a lunatic but your hypocrisy and the misguided political persecution of Trump has to be called out.  

The liberal nut jobs on PPP are not doing anything to help their cause with such hateful rhetoric. Their true colors are showing. What a bunch of hateful people. How did they get so hateful?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

The liberal nut jobs on PPP are not doing anything to help their cause with such hateful rhetoric. Their true colors are showing. What a bunch of hateful people. How did they get so hateful?

People are simply rejecting the GOP agenda. It offers us nothing. 

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Your side is going to lose in November. Again. 

I'm not sure cheating will be enough this time...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, muppy said:

LOL strong rebuttal Beast. Meh maybe Im lying about that.  But at least I admit when I Lie. Does Donald? NEVER lmao

Does any politician? You're a terrible politician if you don't lie. An even worse one if you admit when you do.

There are a multitude of unique reasons for hating Trump, but citing lying?

:lol:

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

wear-space_main.jpg

What does the GOP agenda offer me? 

Trump's fanatic devotion to leaving NATO will destabilize the world and make it easier for authoritarians like Putin to have free reign. 

His tariffs will raise the price of goods. 

He is anti-green energy which will cost thousands of jobs and undo progress on environmental health. 

He offers no unifying, galvanizing national message. 

His plan for migrants is sadistic and vile. 

He plans to install nothing but loyalists to government positions, a terrifying prospect. 

14 minutes ago, Beast said:

I think President Trump has faith and he turned his head a second before which prevented his head to explode like JKF’s. If that was me I’d be saying the same thing and, in fact, it’s not me and I believe that.

But the guy who was shot and killed didn’t have faith.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

People are simply rejecting the GOP agenda. It offers us nothing. 

The GOP Agenda has higher favorable ratings from the American public on everything except abortion. 

Their biggest liability isn’t policy, it’s candidates and a lack of ballot harvesting organization. 

• Thank you (+1) 1