Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I get that CatTurd is a three time divorcee and conflicted felon who shoots at Walmart trucks for fun, but even he can see that Wil was being sarcastic

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

That may be..but you gotta give it to the Dems….all that “Hang Mike Pence” talk was just talk….team Blue gets stuff done!! (Almost)

👍

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Makes sense really. Knuckle dragging wastes of oxygen like Cat Turd already called him a “gangsta” when he got arrested and had his mug shot put out. Republicans like this kind of thing because it helps them pretend they aren’t gigantic losers. 

Catturd is a joke, but what Trump did yesterday was actually “gangsta”. 

50 Cent literally performed “Many Men”.. one of the hardest hip hop anthems ever created, last night, with Trump on the graphic behind him. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

👍

Nah.  Dont kid yourself…Biden is not a threat to our country structure but DT and the current scotus sure is

• Eyeroll 2

Just now, TH3 said:

Nah.  Dont kid yourself…Biden is not a threat to our country structure but DT and the current scotus sure is

No need to kid myself.  I just see what's happening in the country and the world under Biden's watch.  It's an absolute shitshow and his cult are last ones to see it.

But unlike Dems, I'm not advocating killing Biden...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, muppy said:

Donald surely knows how to address his base. He uses his "faith" often in his rhetoric to his base. Cloaked in prayer, character, fear not is a scriptural reference

The man FAKES his entire "Christianity" schtick. Show me your righteous fruit Donald. Oh Wait. Please with the oh I am so saintly. I'm not buying a  word he says. He's a LIAR

He being a victim of violence is wrong. But the rest is so much  MAGA babble. He is lleno de mierda

You’re a Leftist flake. Move along.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

You’re a Leftist flake. Move along.

Typical. attack me and not the fact your candidate is a  total Liar who would do or say ANYTHING to get elected. Wether he believes in Christian values  or not I really think to MAGA it is irrelevant. That to ME speaks volumes about YOU Sir.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, muppy said:

Typical. attack me and not the fact your candidate is a  total Liar who would do or say ANYTHING to get elected. Wether he believes in Christian values  or not I really think to MAGA it is irrelevant. That to ME speaks volumes about YOU Sir.

Move along, Leftist flake.

• Thank you (+1) 2

America: Wake Up and Hear the Gunshots. This Election Is Life or Death for U.S.

by Catherine Salgado

After an apparent assassination attempt on Donald Trump, leaving the former president bloody but defiant, it’s time for Americans to wake up and hear the gunshots.

Democrats have been claiming Trump and his supporters are worse than Nazis and equivalent to terrorists. This election is about the survival not only of Donald Trump, but of the American Republic. Whether the online rumors about the attempted shooter being an Antifa member are true or false, the fact remains that Joe Biden, his handlers, and his media lackeys have been using the most aggressive and slanderous language against Trump and MAGA for years. Some prominent Democrats have even fantasized about Trump’s death.

https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2024/07/13/america-wake-up-and-hear-the-gunshots-this-election-is-life-or-death-n4930654

• Like (+1) 1