Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He has admitted to never, not once voting in an election. Not even for local dog catcher.

You admit that and you remove yourself from any and all political discussion.

He's a complete waste of time.

You still have no clue what freedom is. But it is obviously you don’t have a clue about much of anything by your posts. Bills time is gone it’s time for you to follow him.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Would you want us to mourn he isn’t dead? Some of us do have standards you know.

These people are just full of *****. It’s being exposed today.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I hate trump far more and I have said stuff about Biden. Mainly all people talk about with Biden is his age and I refuse to make fun of an old man for being old. Other than that it’s about high gas prices etc. That goes back to educating yourself, I suggest you do that.

The politicians or people in general I really hate are people like trump.

What is importance to me is not the same as most of you. I can’t believe people will support a rapist pedo thieving fraud narcissist psychopath idiot just because their food and gas are cheaper. Tells me more about you than trump!

Trump’s character (before yesterday) was my biggest issue with him.   His policies are wildly mainstream and supported by the vast majority of the public.   The only area he trails Biden is on abortion, yet you probably have no idea what his actual view on abortion is .. or that he angered the pro-life movement by repealing “abortion bans” from the RNC platform.  

Meanwhile, you overlook Biden’s rhetoric because the media doesn’t focus on it.  

How we’ve had a “Charlottesville” almost every day since the Hamas attack on Israel.  How he “othered” the unvaccinated for a year and sided with the Teachers Unions over children.  How he, just a week ago, said anyone supporting Trump is a threat to democracy.  Said a few days ago that it’s time to “put Trump in the bullseye”.   Left the border wide open, purposefully, leading to an increase of violence and drug death. 

But, Trump is mean and the media tells you he’s a bad man. 

That bad man just showed more courage and defiance in the face of death, in the face of constant attacks in the courts to jail him/bankrupt him … I’ve had issues with his character in the past but this country needs what we saw from him yesterday.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The only conspiracy theory I have is that part of me believes Trump was not supposed to be alive today. 

The incompetence from the Secret Service, along with the video of the sniper seeming to wait for shots fired to take out the gunman.. and while people in the crowd were trying to alert authorities for (allegedly) minutes as they saw him crawling on the roof with a rifle. 

The only thing Trump did was show defiance and courage that seems to be foreign to many in our modern society. 

It sure feels like they gave the shooter the room and opportunity to shoot Trump before killing the shooter. 

He just missed by a hair. 

We even had predictive programming in the days before with the WaPo headlines and so on. 

Not saying this is the case, but my gut says that’s a MUCH stronger conspiracy theory than the knee jerk false flag stuff in the Reddit comments, which had very high upvotes. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, muppy said:

can you elaborate on this? to me it reads as total jibberish

It's eye opening to see the vile comments by the left supporting violence against political opponents.  

But it's also predictable as the left has been turning this way for a few years now. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trump’s character (before yesterday) was my biggest issue with him.   His policies are wildly mainstream and supported by the vast majority of the public.   The only area he trails Biden is on abortion, yet you probably have no idea what his actual view on abortion is .. or that he angered the pro-life movement by repealing “abortion bans” from the RNC platform.  

Meanwhile, you overlook Biden’s rhetoric because the media doesn’t focus on it.  

How we’ve had a “Charlottesville” almost every day since the Hamas attack on Israel.  How he “othered” the unvaccinated for a year and sided with the Teachers Unions over children.  How he, just a week ago, said anyone supporting Trump is a threat to democracy.  Said a few days ago that it’s time to “put Trump in the bullseye”.   Left the border wide open, purposefully, leading to an increase of violence and drug death. 

But, Trump is mean and the media tells you he’s a bad man. 

That bad man just showed more courage and defiance in the face of death, in the face of constant attacks in the courts to jail him/bankrupt him … I’ve had issues with his character in the past but this country needs what we saw from him yesterday.   

Where did I say I like or support Biden?

And don’t tell me what the media says I know what I have seen and heard from trump with my own eyes and ears. You listen to the media, I don’t. I can think for myself, spare me the bull *****! 

i personally think trump will win and it doesn’t make a difference to me. In fact I welcome it. I have heard so much bull#### from the right I want to see how it plays out with trump back in office.

1 minute ago, Process said:

Idiotic. They didn't stand up until it was declared the shooter was down. 

That's another fail on the SS.

Max to the protectee, minimum to the problem.

They should never have allowed Trump to do that and expose himself because they can't know if another shooter is active.

Just now, Process said:

Idiotic. They didn't stand up until it was declared the shooter was down. 

And they knew there was only one shooter? 

honestly I don’t believe any of the conspiracy theories, but I thought it was odd that they stood him straight up. “Look here’s your target, we put him back in the open for you” . Obviously I wasn’t there and don’t know what was going on but it just struck me as odd.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

He’s not being courageous, he’s inciting violence! Haha. 

Twisted. But that’s what brainwashing does to the masses. You only see what they tell you to look at. 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

And they knew there was only one shooter? 

honestly I don’t believe any of the conspiracy theories, but I thought it was odd that they stood him straight up. “Look here’s your target, we put him back in the open for you” . Obviously I wasn’t there and don’t know what was going on but it just struck me as odd.

Part of the reason for that was one of the SS agents responsible for covering him up with a 5 foot tall woman - that’s where the gap was. 

Im not blaming the woman … if it was a short man, I’d say the same thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

He reportedly gave $15 to some Democrat organization. However there are several people with the same name as him so who knows. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Don’t worry. This is how false narratives begin to fall apart. 

You shine maximum light on the projection. People start seeing the hypocrisy. 

This is how people wake up and begin to change their personal opinions. Everyone has a limit to how long they will believe a false narrative. 

More people woke up yesterday, just like they did during the Biden debate. 

• Like (+1) 1

If it was the other way around we would be reading about how we shouldn't label half the country based on one mentally ill person's actions.  The clash of the cults.