Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

24 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You guys have absolutely no idea what facts and truth are nor have you ever cared about them this your support for the liar in chief, trump! Spare me your bull *****

I'm not really into politics. My views are pretty centered. But Im curious do you not like Trump or do you not like his policies?

Do you honestly think Biden is doing a good job furthermore, do you honestly think Biden is 100% and better fit for the job?

As a guy who sits pretty center, I'm still confused by all of the Biden support

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Ok buddy.   I think I outlined a bunch of facts and truths throughout this post.  You and the other guy failed to answer any of them and then resorted to calling people idiots and morons, a clear sign you have nothing productive to say any longer.

With some of the ***** you guys post and think is truth that is the only response. There is not decent or civil conversation on here. When there is let me know. Maybe start a thread that is titled “civil and decent conversation” or something along those lines.

And I might have missed one or more of your posts as people were posting fast and furious last night and I’m sure I missed some posts. I didn’t read everything after I fell asleep last night

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Shooter being a registered Republican that donated to ACT Blue for “progressive turnout” is a fun twist that both sides can use. 

Yep. Many, MANY Leftist scum registered as Republican’s to vote against President Trump in the primaries.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This will obviously end up in the Defiant L’s thread. Dude is a senior fellow at a race hustling PAC and describes himself as a critical race theorist. He doesn’t say but I think he might be a democrat.

And a total loser. 

All leftists think that it’s “too perfect” because they have no mental framework for human courage. 

And Tim Wise’s head on a pike is going to be my thanksgiving centerpiece when our guys win. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Process said:

That video really makes you wonder but you'd think of it was an inside job they would use someone who wouldn't miss this shot

Huh? Biden has missed the mark for going on 4 years. They can certainly screw this up.

That's the Democrat machine at its finest.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yup .. these sanctimonious calls from some on the left and in the media to “tone down the rhetoric” is simply cover for the years of over the top commentary that led to this .. and continues to put this man in very real danger.

You can’t repeatedly tell people he’s the modern day equivalent to Hitler and expect unhinged people, in a country full of unhinged people, to not act accordingly. 

Rep Goldman “We need to eliminate him”

President Biden “We need to put Trump in the bullseye”

Etc etc etc

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gman10 said:

I'm not really into politics. My views are pretty centered. But Im curious do you not like Trump or do you not like his policies?

Do you honestly think Biden is doing a good job furthermore, do you honestly think Biden is 100% and better fit for the job?

As a guy who sits pretty center, I'm still confused by all of the Biden support

I don’t like politics or politicians, all they do is lie and steal from the people. 

i never liked trump even before he got into politics. I just people like him. 

Of course Biden is not doing a great job. I don’t support him either. But this is also part of the reason I don’t like politics, people are too stupid and don’t educate themselves on what is actually going on with the economy. Educate yourselves and maybe I’ll try to have a decent conversation with people. (That was not aimed at you specifically) 

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But Trump did rally a mob to attack the capital, so he really is a threat to democracy

great reporting as usual Tibs ..... embedding an X post by a paid Dem troll/operative, gaslighting w/ the JD Vance comment, who previously called for Seal Team 6 to take out Trump

1 hour ago, Beast said:

IMG_8061.jpeg

Donald surely knows how to address his base. He uses his "faith" often in his rhetoric to his base. Cloaked in prayer, character, fear not is a scriptural reference

The man FAKES his entire "Christianity" schtick. Show me your righteous fruit Donald. Oh Wait. Please with the oh I am so saintly. I'm not buying a  word he says. He's a LIAR

He being a victim of violence is wrong. But the rest is so much  MAGA babble. He is lleno de mierda

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

***** off Tib stain. 

Trump absolutely did not rally a mob to attack the Capitol.

You lying dishonest fuk.c stain.

He did positively nothing to shut it down. Old news. 

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

We all know the GOP NEVER goes for violent rhetoric

oh. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

the left willed this to happen. they made it acceptable and ok- look at Kathy griffin and snoop dogg who portrayed murdering trump. just admit you think it’s ok already. y’all are LUNATICS

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Ok buddy.   I think I outlined a bunch of facts and truths throughout this post.  You and the other guy failed to answer any of them and then resorted to calling people idiots and morons, a clear sign you have nothing productive to say any longer.

I recommend not arguing with him- he lied and said no one died or was hit. One is dead and one is hospitalized but he doesn't believe that.

6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I recommend not arguing with him- he lied and said no one died or was hit. One is dead and one is hospitalized but he doesn't believe that.

You got more *****. I never said I didn’t believe that, I changed what I said when I heard what happened, nice try tho. I’d recommended not listening to anything you say as you obviously are a liar. The proof is in this thread. 

Time to get over it.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the left willed this to happen. they made it acceptable and ok- look at Kathy griffin and snoop dogg who portrayed murdering trump. just admit you think it’s ok already. y’all are LUNATICS

respectfully I think you would need to know the rationalization of the gunman to know why he did what he did. It may be that   we will never know since he is dead.

His reason is what would help sort this all out.  Otherwise what we are left with is a bunch of tribal finger pointing. In the end the shooter is dead.  he failed in his quest. I doubt any such attempts would/could ever in the future be successful. That for me is a GREAT thing

I'm not a politico at heart but I love my country and anyone who doubts or thinks otherwise  needs to know they are wrong.

Peace OUT

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He did positively nothing to shut it down. Old news. 

We all know the GOP NEVER goes for violent rhetoric

oh. 

There's radicalized people in every political/religious group, no doubt.

But you've got to really love the taste of the kool aid to think the way radical / violent extremists on the left are treated, portrayed and punished is any way equivalent to those on the right. At least in the west.

If you're at all a rational or objective person, the difference is obvious.

• Thank you (+1) 2