Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, so he tried a coup, and you don't care. That says all I need to know. Your ignorance on other matters also shows why you vote they way you do.

Useful idiots are everywhere

Way to answer the questions I asked you.   Typical Democrat.....you don't agree with me so you're an idiot.

21 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So the shooter was a registered Republican. What effect does that have on everyone’s narrative of this?

Probably not much.  The shooter was a 20-year old kid who has never voted in a presidential election.  Since Pennsylvania has a closed primary system, he might have registered as a Republican in order to vote against Trump in the primaries.  We also know that he contributed to ActBlue, an organization that raises money for Democratic candidates.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

IMG_3092.thumb.jpeg.08305a2b3f586fe9d70cb68bc4c39682.jpeg

Definitely USSS people should lose their jobs over this.  It's the middle of nowhere.  How do you not put even one agent on top of that building complex?

• Agree 2

Just now, GaryPinC said:

Definitely USSS people should lose their jobs over this.  It's the middle of nowhere.  How do you not put even one agent on top of that building complex?

I lean right but am not a conspiracy theorist at all. The lefties that frequent this board cannot fathom that. That said, the shocking level of incompetence here seems willful and I could believe anything about it at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

suck it

The guy launched a coup against our governmnet. He is a fascist, deal with it

He can ***** over some old Trump video

shouldn’t you be at church asking for forgiveness?

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Oh boy the dems on this board can't fight facts. What do we do next Tibs...let's call them stupid!

You guys have absolutely no idea what facts and truth are nor have you ever cared about them this your support for the liar in chief, trump! Spare me your bull *****

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I know you believe what Biden states here. Is this sort of over the top rhetoric part of the problem? It is rather irrational. 

IMG_3093.thumb.jpeg.b1e0b7ffa07d1c69e2e258bc79b77fe4.jpeg

Not really given the forthcoming Project 2025 agenda.

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You guys have absolutely no idea what facts and truth are nor have you ever cared about them this your support for the liar in chief, trump! Spare me your bull *****

Ok buddy.   I think I outlined a bunch of facts and truths throughout this post.  You and the other guy failed to answer any of them and then resorted to calling people idiots and morons, a clear sign you have nothing productive to say any longer.

• Like (+1) 1

Reliable.  After Politico, TNR has to be Finding's 2nd most trusted and reliable source.

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Ok buddy.   I think I outlined a bunch of facts and truths throughout this post.  You and the other guy failed to answer any of them and then resorted to calling people idiots and morons, a clear sign you have nothing productive to say any longer.

Waste of time with this moron. Besides, he already admitted that he's only here because the off-season is boring.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Once you’ve got a little more life experience, you probably won’t be as gullible as you are today. In the meantime, stay strong.

You really should lose this weird gaslighting attitude you’ve got. 

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I know you believe what Biden states here. Is this sort of over the top rhetoric part of the problem? It is rather irrational. 

IMG_3093.thumb.jpeg.b1e0b7ffa07d1c69e2e258bc79b77fe4.jpeg

Yeah because trump has never been one to hold back in attacking someone. Trumps MO is literally to fan the flames. Spare me your bull *****.

To be clear I never thought this kind of talk Was good from either side. It has been decades since a politician has told you what he stood for and didn’t just attack his opponent in an ad. This is just a small part of why I don’t vote.