Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I said the exact same thing earlier in this thread.   I bought my first house under Trump.    Despite making 20k a year more now we are having a much worse go of it.

And what does it have to do with Biden?

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And what does it have to do with Biden?

As I stated in my last post.  Gas is almost double what it was under Trump.  Groceries are insane.  Taxes are up.   Even the chlorine for my pool is 3 times what it was under Trump.

But you'll just tell me the President doesn't control the FED or the economy both of which are not true.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

As I stated in my last post.  Gas is almost double what it was under Trump.  Groceries are insane.  Taxes are up.   Even the chlorine for my pool is 3 times what it was under Trump.

But you'll just tell me the President doesn't control the FED or the economy both of which are not true.

Inflation is not the Presidents fault, but you gonna believe what you believe. You don't care at all Trump tried a coup? That's just fine with you?

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Inflation is not the Presidents fault, but you gonna believe what you believe. You don't care at all Trump tried a coup? That's just fine with you?

My God man the President literally hires the chairman of the board who raises and lowers inflation.   The coup you talk about would be called "peaceful protest" had your party done it.    I care that people were hurt during that protest but I also think it was a result of righteous anger against a government that had spent years targeting Trump.   

The way the democrats acted during Trumps presidency was appalling.  In the same vein do you support Black Lives Matters and Antifa destroying businesses?  Did you support the lab leak in Wuhan that killed millions people?  Did you support the democrats narrative that it came from a fing bat?  Do you support assassination attempts?  Do you support media censorship?  

Your party is the party of violence and war.  Not mine.    You guys have proven yourselves as sick hypocrites.  And when backed against a wall you say what about January 6th?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

well I have a lot to say this morning from a human perspective. Watching what could have been so much worse unfold on national television was Bad. But being spared seeing worse and he be killed Thank God that didn't happen.

I think Donald Trump is one lucky SOB.

I am frankly shocked that the security was so lax as to allow such an event as this to happen. The fact an assassination attempt could nearly have worked is to me Unbelievable. I thought  their protocols would be so staunch as to never allow anyone even an opportunity for such an event to have any chance. I was wrong

I think this shooter has served up a martyr that will carry Donald right into the white house. 

I really think so.  Lord have mercy.

• Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

FYI

They will be suing half the country then.

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again Bongino is former secret service who served on both Bush and Obama protective details. He still has many former colleagues who remain in the secret service.

This is bull *****. It has been reported that trumps security detail has been expanded like any presumptive nominees is before an election.

23 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

My God man the President literally hires the chairman of the board who raises and lowers inflation.   The coup you talk about would be called "peaceful protest" had your party done it.    I care that people were hurt during that protest but I also think it was a result of righteous anger against a government that had spent years targeting Trump.   

The way the democrats acted during Trumps presidency was appalling.  In the same vein do you support Black Lives Matters and Antifa destroying businesses?  Did you support the lab leak in Wuhan that killed millions people?  Did you support the democrats narrative that it came from a fing bat?  Do you support assassination attempts?  Do you support media censorship?  

Your party is the party of violence and war.  Not mine.    You guys have proven yourselves as sick hypocrites.  And when backed against a wall you say what about January 6th?  

Oh, so he tried a coup, and you don't care. That says all I need to know. Your ignorance on other matters also shows why you vote they way you do.

Useful idiots are everywhere

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

They will be suing half the country then.

This is bull *****. It has been reported that trumps security detail has been expanded like any presumptive nominees is before an election.

Like most Biden appointees it's obvious Cheatle is eminently unqualified to perform the job. But the hire checked the administrations DEI boxes and put a leader in place that has prioritized checking the DEI boxes for the staffing the Service. DEI is simply lowest common denominator thinking.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

This is a great post!

7 hours ago, Scraps said:

Keep you tin foil hat firmly attached to your cranium.  You believe some wacky conspiracy *****.  

It's all good. Some people still think Russia and Trump worked together for the 2016 election.

7 hours ago, Capco said:

I can buy that.

And if this POS that wanted to circumvent our electoral process through extrajudicial means is purported as being a far left winger Antifa commie, will you buy that as legitimate and not representative of Democrats in general?

The statement that was said was left wing folks have attacked the Republicans more recently.

People mix the absolute meaning of Republican and Democrat by simply making one or the other...

2 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

Can someone tell me how he was shot in the right ear when he was looking to his right?  The shooter had to be either behind him or off to the right.  I have looked but have not been able to find info on where the shooter was located with respect to the stage.  Odd.

IMG_3092.thumb.jpeg.08305a2b3f586fe9d70cb68bc4c39682.jpegFrom CNN article 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1