Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

The right-wing Twitter monkeys are getting their posting alternatives ready.

1. Shooter turns out to be crazy as hell: This was another false flag op, meant to build public support for a new assault weapons ban.

2. Shooter turns out to be a Democrat: This is what the wild rhetoric about Trump being a threat to democracy hath wrought.

3. Shooter turns out to be a disgruntled Republican: He's crazy as hell.

Another happy leftist.  You are scum.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Did you watch the post I quoted?  Or just try to come up with a snide reply because you are a leftist?  Are you stupid?

What does "hope you're ready mean?" Sounds kind of ominous.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

What does "hope you're ready mean?" Sounds kind of ominous.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just wait till tomorrow morning and you'll see I'm right.

To both of you, did you watch the video of the post I quoted?  You're party is already pushing the narrative of retaliation.  Are you that ***** stupid as to what your leftist party is pushing?  Do you not know what I'm referring to when I quoted a post?  C'mon, I know your both not that stupid...

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Another happy leftist.  You are scum.

It's very frustrating when the other team already knows your playbook.  And your frustration is evident.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just wait till tomorrow morning and you'll see I'm right.

I think it might take a bit longer than that, but I like your optimism.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

To both of you, did you watch the video of the post I quoted?  You're party is already pushing the narrative of retaliation.  Are you that ***** stupid as to what your leftist party is pushing?  Do you not know what I'm referring to when I quoted a post?  C'mon, I know your both not that stupid...

I'm making a point about the idiocy of social media.

You're not seeing a lot of the usual suspects commenting yet because we really don't know anything about the shooter.

But they will have a pre-set coordinated theme just as soon as we get some details.

22 minutes ago, boyst said:

Paul pelosi was ... Adjusting tin foil hat... Not political against him because he's a Democrat.

Whitmer was a state sponsored honey trap. There is a reason almost all of it has been dropped and covered up. Gov pushed it to happen. 

Please explain why Paul Pelosi was attacked.