Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Damn, I hate having to be the voice of reason. It was fun for an hour or two pretending to be a PPP conspiracy theorist. But it seems I just can't help myself, so ...

... not so fast.

We don't know yet. J6 was about a thousand or more rioters with a collective goal: stopping the certification of an election that their guy lost. They acted rationally (even though some were irrational Q Anon adherents at heart) to accomplish a goal.

That may be the case here. Or it could be a seriously mentally disturbed individual with a grudge, or under some delusion. So maybe wait a bit?

Right on cue. Looks subnormal to me ...

Was he killed in the same grey shirt he took that other photo in? 

29 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Go whine your therapist about the DEI hires that hurt you.

The argument was clear. If a President assassinated a political opponent it could fall under official act. 

Im sorry your reading comprehension isn’t great. Maybe if you fell under DEI, you could have gone to a real school to learn things like how for read.

It could... Because if the candidate was doing something to warrant it.

Jesus, I bet you believe it's illegal to yell him fire in a movie theater too?

Anyway,

https://www.instagram.com/skvmlord?igsh=OGFqdjVoNm82OWs4

Maybe the shooter

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Deep state has to wipe or manipulate the shooters social media posts before releasing his name.  

If the Deep State was 1/4 as powerful as you thought it was, we’d be a lot better off 

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is who I was picturing when I heard from witnesses that it sounded like a small caliber. He shot multiple rounds quickly and was obviously inaccurate. These aspects of the shooting made it sound like a young, inexperienced person was behind it.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Deep state has to wipe or manipulate the shooters social media posts before releasing his name.  

Let me guess. 

He has a history of mental illness, was seeing a shrink for it, was known to the FBI as a risk, and was given a gun permit anyway. 

Thomas Matthew Crooks ID’d as gunman who shot Trump during Pa. rally

By Joe Marino and Katherine Donlevy

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

You forget the Paul Polosi thing? Or the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping incident?

Paul pelosi was ... Adjusting tin foil hat... Not political against him because he's a Democrat.

Whitmer was a state sponsored honey trap. There is a reason almost all of it has been dropped and covered up. Gov pushed it to happen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1