Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

17 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

You ***** moronic leftists can go ***** yourself. Hope your whole ideology gets aborted like the babies you can’t wait to kill. You sick *****. Hope you never see a nut case dem in office again. #######s ***** your whole communist party 

@Tiberius If you still have a headache, I think this one definitely needs to get laid fwiw 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

To every leftist commie in this thread projecting with the turn down the temperature mantra.

***** off.

***** lunatics. And they’ve brainwashed their idiotic minions to think it’s ok. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Im sorry your reading comprehension isn’t great. Maybe if you fell under DEI, you could have gone to a real school to learn things like how for read.

Not a good look bud.  And I even refreshed the page twice to give you a chance to edit it.  

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

To every leftist commie in this thread projecting with the turn down the temperature mantra.

***** off.

Yep. I think we all knew something was eventually going to happen. This will be remembered as the night the genie was let out of the bottle. There will be calls for peace and level-headedness but I think, unfortunately, this is something that is going to trigger a whole lot of violence in the years to come.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yep. I think we all knew something was eventually going to happen. This will be remembered as the night the genie was let out of the bottle. There will be calls for peace and level-headedness but I think, unfortunately, this is something that is going to trigger a whole lot of violence in the years to come.

The genie was let out of the bottle on Jan 6 2021.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

The genie was let out of the bottle on Jan 6 2021.

Hell, it was out of the bottle the minute white supremacists lit a bunch of tiki torches and marched through Charlottesville

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

***** off.

As I stated earlier, it basically comes down to consistency versus hypocrisy.

Either it's wrong to espouse rhetoric that incites violent acts and is something that should be held to account, or it is not.

If the violence of J6 wasn't incited by rhetoric, then this assassination wasn't either.  And if this assassination was the result of rhetoric, then J6 was too.  

But no matter what, you can't ignore it when your tribe does it, and then cry foul when the shoe is on the other foot.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

If the violence of J6 wasn't incited by rhetoric, then this assassination wasn't either

Damn, I hate having to be the voice of reason. It was fun for an hour or two pretending to be a PPP conspiracy theorist. But it seems I just can't help myself, so ...

... not so fast.

We don't know yet. J6 was about a thousand or more rioters with a collective goal: stopping the certification of an election that their guy lost. They acted rationally (even though some were irrational Q Anon adherents at heart) to accomplish a goal.

That may be the case here. Or it could be a seriously mentally disturbed individual with a grudge, or under some delusion. So maybe wait a bit?

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Right on cue. Looks subnormal to me ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Damn, I hate having to be the voice of reason. It was fun for an hour or two pretending to be a PPP conspiracy theorist. But it seems I just can't help myself, so ...

... not so fast.

We don't know yet. J6 was about a thousand or more rioters with a collective goal: stopping the certification of an election that their guy lost. They acted rationally (even though some were irrational Q Anon adherents at heart) to accomplish a goal.

That may be the case here. Or it could be a seriously mentally disturbed individual with a grudge, or under some delusion. So maybe wait a bit?

Holding off until an actual media source gets an ID.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

... not so fast.

Tbf, I had that exact same thought about the exact same line you quoted.  

Even though you're correct that it's an apples to oranges comparison, some folks on the right can't even go as far as agreeing to that.  

One lone nutjob is enough for them to play the "rhetoric incited this violence" card, yet they can't even acknowledge the same about J6. 

It's just wild.

Edited by Capco