Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The senator is absolutely right…I’ve been saying this for 4 years ever since the Dems started preaching theat Trump needed to be stopped “at all costs”…

When you call someone Hitler and a Nazi over and over, people will do anything to defeat that person…It’s reckless and irresponsible…

Well, when you do a coup against the vote and try and steal an election, it needs to be pointed out

Dems don't need to apologize at all, Dictator on day one! He said it He tried a coup, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, its a duck

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Learn to spell and formulate a rational thesis or two..,

Convicted felon tough?

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

A .22 at 150 - 200 yards? Yeah ok…simple anatomy- the ear doesn’t have major veins or arteries its mostly cartilage ya dumb *****

I have seen someone's ear bitten by a dog, in no more than the cartilage area you speak of, and there was a similar amount of blood. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

A .22 at 150 - 200 yards? Yeah ok…simple anatomy- the ear doesn’t have major veins or arteries its mostly cartilage ya dumb *****

1) I posted that three hours ago when information was still new

2) that's literally what I said, the ear doesn't have a lot of blood flow so that's why his wound healed better. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

I have seen someone's ear bitten by a dog, in no more than the cartilage area you speak of, and there was a similar amount of blood. 

People just cannot rub a few brain cells together 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Political Violence, Political Violence, political violence.

Call it what it actually was.  They tried to blow his head off.  It was an assassination attempt.  

Or, maybe just a crazy guy. Was Henklie politically motivated?

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Political Violence, Political Violence, political violence.

Call it what it actually was.  They tried to blow his head off.  It was an assassination attempt.  

who is they?  it sure isn't me or anyone I know.

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Antifa is a political left wing domestic terrorist group…I know you cannot comprehend facts

Don't you think the whole Democratic Party is a terrorist group?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

who is they?  it sure isn't me or anyone I know.

Pelosi, waters, aoc, Biden, Harris, the muslim from Minnesota who married her brother, the whacko from Texas with the goofy hats, Scarborough, the 12 yr old boy chick on MSNBC (maddow... Took me a min)...

Kathy griffin

Katie perry

A few rappers have had dead Trump in their video

The one late night guy with glasses who was on comedy Central

Pretty much Anyone with pronouns on their bio

...***** at this point I think big bird has called for stopping trump.

You have TDS sweetheart. We don't expect you to grasp the reality of rhetoric against the GOP.

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I don’t know if this photo is real or not but it is chilling none the less.

IMG_0708.jpeg

Where'd the crowd go? Where did the other people go? It's possibly real, but so was the moon landing.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

You have TDS sweetheart. We don't expect you to grasp the reality of rhetoric against the GOP.

Where'd the crowd go? Where did the other people go? It's possibly real, but so was the moon landing.

Doubt it. As @Wacka pointed out, it's on the wrong side. He was shot on his right ear. 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, when you do a coup against the vote and try and steal an election, it needs to be pointed out

Dems don't need to apologize at all, Dictator on day one! He said it He tried a coup, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, its a duck

Convicted felon tough?

They were saying it long before J6…So you can try to come up with another excuse…👍