Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Alex Jones is going out of business. I’m just picking up the torch for him. You guys liked him. 

People on the Right don’t pull Jussie Smolletts…That’s a Marxist ideology preaching that behavior…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

I am being serious. You think I'm joking? 🤪

Lol.  Maybe I should have said down to earth instead.  Like the opposite of getting too caught up in the rhetoric. 

Regardless, I thought your comment was a well-timed change up and lightened the mood for a bit.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If he can hire and effectively fire the chairman of the FED, pick the board members and influence their decisions is he not the head of the FED?  He is essentially the boss of the guy who is the head of the board in name.  

I also did not blame roundybout for COViD and the attempted murder of a President but your party and it's rhetoric did lead to both.

Had the J6 rioters got the noose over Pences head and injured him, yes I'd be upset.  Shooting someone is not the same of shouting threats but good try.

Crazy that they haven't brought those crazy MAGA gallows people to justice yet isn't it?

Despite having them on video putting the gallows in place pre dawn on J6 and then clear pictures of them putting the noose in place in the afternoon.

Insane that they and the DNC pipe bomber have all eluded the FBI. Those wily MAGA scum!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

My friend was 30 feet away…it happened the shooter was Antifa…domestic terrorist

Yes, when an innocent person died I knew it wasn’t staged. Twitter is not giving up on the whole staged thing tho.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Here's the thing:  either it's wrong to espouse rhetoric that incites violent acts and is something that should be held to account, or it is not.

But no matter what, you can't ignore it when your tribe does it, and then cry foul when the shoe is on the other foot.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

The senator is absolutely right…I’ve been saying this for 4 years ever since the Dems started preaching theat Trump needed to be stopped “at all costs”…

When you call someone Hitler and a Nazi over and over, people will do anything to defeat that person…It’s reckless and irresponsible…

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Hysterical lefties to blame for this dark day. 

I strongly dislike Trump. Can’t wait to cast my vote for him. 

I think the Right is just as provocative.  Project 2025 is literally anti democracy.  Claiming Victor Orban is your idol is anti democracy.  Not defending the idiotic Dems here.  The mental illness is bipartisan.  Anyone who denies that is far gone.  I wont be voting for either. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You think this is bad? Go on Twitter. I was just on there for a few minutes, this place is tame compared to that. Every other person thinks it was staged/ wanted him dead, bring up how trump made fun of Paul pelosi when he got attacked etc.

We are a mentally ill society.  Mostly due to social media.  It's gonna get way worse. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

One source said it was a .22 they heard. If that just grazed him, it wouldn't do much damage, especially in the ear where there isn't much blood flow. 

A .22 at 150 - 200 yards? Yeah ok…simple anatomy- the ear doesn’t have major veins or arteries its mostly cartilage ya dumb *****

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

JD Vance is absolutely correct. 

The rhetoric towards him from the left has caused literal derangement (hence the term TDS). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1