Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

False flag op.

Look who's behind Trump.

https://www.wesa.fm/politics-government/2022-03-07/vince-fusca-who-some-suspect-of-being-a-kennedy-is-running-for-senate-as-his-own-man

Notice how everyone but him flinches.

Crisis actors.

Trump worried about his polling even following the Biden meltdown.

So obvious. 

I learned all about such things right here.

Honestly, this is probably true. Trump pissed that Alec Baldwin had headlines today and Trump wanted them back.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, boyst said:

Honestly, this is probably true. Trump pissed that Alec Baldwin had headlines today and Trump wanted them back.

Richard Simmons died today too. Coincidence?!?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, boyst said:

It was indeed satire.

But I am not making that up about Vincent Fusca, QAnon Hero, standing behind Trump in his signature hat...

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ghostwriter said:

I see what’s going on as a spiritual battle. I truly do believe we’re in the end times.

I believe this also. I don’t think there is anything humans can do.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Scraps said:

POTUS is not the head of the Fed, though he does pick the chairman.

Blaming Roundybout for the Covid 19 virus or an assassination attempt is pretty insane.

Were you similarly upset when a bunch of Magadonians showed up with a gallows on Jan 6 shouting "Hang Mike Pence"?

If he can hire and effectively fire the chairman of the FED, pick the board members and influence their decisions is he not the head of the FED?  He is essentially the boss of the guy who is the head of the board in name.  

I also did not blame roundybout for COViD and the attempted murder of a President but your party and it's rhetoric did lead to both.

Had the J6 rioters got the noose over Pences head and injured him, yes I'd be upset.  Shooting someone is not the same of shouting threats but good try.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, boyst said:

This is why I don't mind our other conversations.  You're a completely straight shooter and have no problems making a joke like that.  It's hard not to respect, even if we aren't politically aligned.  Although iirc, we agree more than we disagree.  

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

weird that democrats wanted to pull his detail from him right? 

It was a dumb bill that had no chance of going anywhere and would have only impacted people sentenced to prison. 

Just now, Capco said:

This is why I don't mind our other conversations.  You're a completely straight shooter and have no problems making a joke like that.  It's hard not to respect, even if we aren't politically aligned.  Although iirc, we agree more than we disagree.  

I am being serious. You think I'm joking? 🤪

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Did you mean to reply to me?

You said there is a difference between thinking someone is bad for democracy vs wanting them killed.  

Absolutely.  

But you can falsely claim democracy is at risk then be shocked this happens.  

More importantly when people on my side warn you that will happen they brush it off as “conspiracy.”

To those who know anything about the SS, would they relate the information if one of there own men was killed prior to the shots at Trump? To me that is most likely explanation, the guy got the drop on one agent, and then acted enough like a SS agent that the others thought he was one of them. 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t buy this, that must have been one hell of a shutter speed 

It's a doctored photo. That is on Trump's left side. He was grazed on the RIGHT ear.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

To those who know anything about the SS, would they relate the information if one of there own men was killed prior to the shots at Trump? To me that is most likely explanation, the guy got the drop on one agent, and then acted enough like a SS agent that the others thought he was one of them. 

No. They'd disclose nothing. Especially if true at this point... Notifying family and all. And then it'd come from the family before anyone else.

The USSS does not even report attempted presidential attacks/assassinations. They:

1) don't want to promote people to do it because others do it

2) advertise 

3) let it be known how close or not close attempts may get.

There are videos that come out every once in a while from various places about the USSS. One recently was funny. A man and woman in casual dress ring a doorbell on ring cam. A man comes to the door who maybe 20-22. They ask his name and he confirms. They ask him to step outside and he asks why... They say his screen name and ask if he remembers what he said.  He simply goes "yeah, this is about that, huh." And the woman laughs and goes "yes, you'll need to come with us."

The family of the guy posted it after he made politically charged statements is all they said... No idea of the outcome.

If the feds of any type show up at your door just go with them.

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

It was staged. The person was that bad a shot? No one behind him was hit? Trump looks like a martyr.

My friend was 30 feet away…it happened the shooter was Antifa…domestic terrorist

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Very classy and reasonable on here.  As expected. 

You think this is bad? Go on Twitter. I was just on there for a few minutes, this place is tame compared to that. Every other person thinks it was staged/ wanted him dead, bring up how trump made fun of Paul pelosi when he got attacked etc.