Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Too bad they didn’t kill him

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Someone drop the ban hammer on this scumbag.

Why? Someone on here was saying they hoped Biden died. Did they ban him?

And no, I’m not defending him. 

Edited by 4th&long

10 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Someone drop the ban hammer on this scumbag.

Here is a tip... There are a few folks here who agree with him. 😜

6 minutes ago, Capco said:

Fwiw boyst, right on man and good for you.  I don't necessarily disagree either....

But a lot of the other posters on here are basically dumbfounded at the idea that their side would ever do something retaliatory and instead hold the moral high ground.  

The content of your ideas isn't why I quoted you per se.  It's because you've literally stated that retaliation isn't out of the question, which is exactly that which @Roundybout and I predicted.  

Honestly it's a bit confusing.  

I honestly do think "they" will kill Trump before ever letting him take office. There will be other attempts.

USSS policy doesn't disclose all the other attempts but sources, if you look, have said there have been more than a few.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I hope that everyone that reads your comment reports you like I just did.

Report to who …for what? 

world would be a better place without that traitor

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If someone was not held accountable in the past, that’s the precedent we should follow now. Is this your contention?

I actually have no idea how accountability was handled in previous assassination attempts.  But I'd assume that someone has always been held accountable in some fashion.  Again though, I don't know how far up the food chain that went and whether previous SS directors have resigned in the past. 

If this is the first time ever that an SS director has been asked to resign, then I contend that suggestion is political in nature, not practical.  

In the event that no one has ever been held accountable in any single previous assassination attempt, then now is as good a time to start as ever.  

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

F stains like him shouldnt even be on these forums. 

I ain’t trolling..DT is a POS…MAGA is a cult and is ruining this country

i am stating the obvious …

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

I ain’t trolling..DT is a POS…MAGA is a cult and is ruining this country

i am stating the obvious …

What’s really obvious is you’re a giant dooosh. Keep embarrassing yourself while the mods are asleep at the wheel as usual. 

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

To add to the crazy, if Biden ordered the assassination, the US would have no criminal actions they could take against Biden.

I see what’s going on as a spiritual battle. I truly do believe we’re in the end times.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

To add to the crazy, if Biden ordered the assassination, the US would have no criminal actions they could take against Biden.

Official act

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1