Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

1 minute ago, Capco said:

This is exactly what I was talking about.  Thank you for making my point.

Sometimes the best way to stop a bully is to hit back. Sometimes you can only be pushed so far. I'm not going to cry because the world needs more Rittenhouses.

I'm not going to cry when dudes end up fighting back and Trayvoning their attacker.

I'm not going to cry when someone says enough is enough and you push me one more time and I'll knock your dick in the dirt.

This is America. Where men are supposed to be men. Not some **** 37 gendered tranny.

Someone gets their eye gouged out after trying to go after someone else's... Good.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Makes me wonder how the hammer fell after previous assassination attempts.  If a resignation has never happened before, then that suggestion is clearly politically motivated.  But if that's been the norm in the past, then I agree with continuing the practice.  

Just now, Roundybout said:

Are you ***** seriously trying to make me out to be the bad guy here? You gonna ignore everything else I posted in this thread?

I'm honestly surprised by your content. Did you get a good night's rest at holiday inn express or have a stroke? Are you being held hostage to say this? Should we send help?

Just now, Roundybout said:

Are you ***** seriously trying to make me out to be the bad guy here? You gonna ignore everything else I posted in this thread?

That’s the thing about an ill-considered comment. Makes one look like a jackass. Think for ten seconds before hitting submit reply and you are less likely to come off as an a-hole like Tiberius. It’s 100% on you. 

Just now, boyst said:

I'm honestly surprised by your content. Did you get a good night's rest at holiday inn express or have a stroke? Are you being held hostage to say this? Should we send help?

I prefer to preserve the institutions we’ve built over the last 250 years, give or take 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

People like things black and white because it makes it easier for simple minds to understand. But thinking someone is a terrible person, bad for democracy, etc etc so on/so forth is much different than wanting that person killed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

Makes me wonder how the hammer fell after previous assassination attempts.  If a resignation has never happened before, then that suggestion is clearly politically motivated.  But if that's been the norm in the past, then I agree with continuing the practice.  

If someone was not held accountable in the past, that’s the precedent we should follow now. Is this your contention?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You should step away for the night. 

This thread is actually very useful for keeping up with new updates. And my dinner isn't done cooking yet. 

Edited by Roundybout

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Sometimes the best way to stop a bully is to hit back. Sometimes you can only be pushed so far. I'm not going to cry because the world needs more Rittenhouses.

I'm not going to cry when dudes end up fighting back and Trayvoning their attacker.

I'm not going to cry when someone says enough is enough and you push me one more time and I'll knock your dick in the dirt.

This is America. Where men are supposed to be men. Not some **** 37 gendered tranny.

Someone gets their eye gouged out after trying to go after someone else's... Good.

Fwiw boyst, right on man and good for you.  I don't necessarily disagree either....

But a lot of the other posters on here are basically dumbfounded at the idea that their side would ever do something retaliatory and instead hold the moral high ground.  

The content of your ideas isn't why I quoted you per se.  It's because you've literally stated that retaliation isn't out of the question, which is exactly that which @Roundybout and I predicted.  

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Apparently to @JDHillFan this is some kind of mind-boggling take 

Honestly it's a bit confusing.